The 2013 Suzuki King Quad 400ASi is a tough ATV built with practicality and reliability in mind. At its heart lies a 376cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC engine. The engine is now combined with a modern fuel injection system that offers smoother power delivery, improved cold starting and better efficiency.
The engine’s power is kept in check by the advanced QuadMatic fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with high-low range and reverse. For enhanced versatility, you can select two- or four-wheel drive modes using an convenient lever mounted on the handlebar.
The ATV rides on large, 25-inch Maxxis tires which thanks to their tough dual-stage treaded pattern are more than capable to deal effortless with any type of track.
Once on board you are met by a modern multi-function display that incorporates a speedometer, odometer, trip-meter, hour-meter, clock, fuel gauge and other useful displays.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi.
The new KingQuad 400ASi, like its predecessor, is built for simplicity and is now even easier to use with fuel injection providing smooth power delivery and a digital display giving clear readings at a glance.
The new multi-function display incorporates a speedometer, odometer, trip-meter, hour-meter, clock, fuel gauge and everything else you might need out in the field.
As well as giving a great responsive feel, the fuel injection system provides improved cold starting and greater fuel efficiency to keep you going longer between fill-ups.
The 400 retains our advanced engine braking system, which gives greater control and reduces brake wear and the handy ’in gear’ starting capability is included as standard.
The 376cc engine delivers plenty of power for most farm and estate work. Specially designed tyres, four-wheel drive and high/low range will get you through, over or round just about anything the local landscape can put in your way.
- The KingQuad 400ASi has Suzuki’s class-leading fuel injection and comes with a new digital speedometer.
- Minimum Age: 16 Years Old.
- The KingQuad 400ASi features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler (for more powerful and efficient performance).
- Suzuki’s class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or under excessive load.
- The KingQuad 400ASi comes with electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows starting the engine without shifting to neutral when conditions warrant.
- Suzuki’s technically advanced QuadMatic transmission-a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with high-low range and reverse. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents. (400ASi only)
- You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400ASi shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
- A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzuki’s innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain.
- Overall length is under 82 inches so KingQuad 400ASi 4x4 fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed.
- Independent front A-arm suspension design offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance and allows 6.7 inches of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximum brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern offers consistent traction in wet conditions and a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper are durable and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty front and rear carrying racks let you easily take advantage of superb cargo-carrying capabilities.
- LCD digital instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lams for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
- Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender. A winch-ready chassis and factory-installed flexible tube routing for wiring make winch installation simple.
- Large 4.2-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge for outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- Water-resistant underseat rear storage compartment.
|Engine||376cc, 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC|
|Compression Ratio||9.0 : 1|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (transistorized)|
|Fuel System||Suzuki fuel injection|
|Bore Stroke||82.0 mm (3.228 in) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in)|
|Overall Length||2060 mm (81.0 in)|
|Overall Width||1145 mm (45.1 in)|
|Wheelbase||1270 mm (50.0 in)|
|Ground Clearance||250 mm (9.8 in)|
|Seat Height||840 mm (33.1 in)|
|Curb Weight||285 kg (628 lbs)|
|Transmission||Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse|
|Final Drive||Shaft drive|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||AT25 x 8-12, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT25 x 10-12, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||16.0 L (4.2 US gallons)|
|Color||Terra Green and Flame Red|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|