- 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC
- 5-forward and 1-reverse
- MIKUNI BS29, single
- 245 cc
Measuring 1800 mm (70.9 in) long and 1045 mm (41.1 in) wide, the 2013 Suzuki Ozark 250 is a pretty compact ATV. Though, despite its relatively small dimensions the Ozark 250 is a pretty agile ATV.
It is powered by a 245 cc, 4 stroke, air cooled, SOHC engine mated on a modern transmission (5-forward and 1-reverse). The engine is fed by a 2.6 gallons fuel tank that offers a fairly generous riding range.
The engine is mounted on a rugged steel-tube frame with standard skid plate and steel-tube-type bumper and grill guard.
As far as suspensions are concerned the Suzuki Ozark 250 is equipped with a front independent double A-arm suspension with oil-damped shock absorbers and a rear swingarm that features a single shock absorber.
The 2013 Suzuki Ozark 250 is offered with a starting price of $4,499.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Ozark 250.
The Ozark 250 offers everything you’re looking for in a lightweight utility-sport ATV — and more. Its sleek styling reflects its versatile utility-sport capabilities. And when it comes to value, the Ozark’s list of standard features launches it to the head of the class.
The Ozark provides a great form of off-road transport and its tougher than you might expect with handy luggage racks and a remarkable towing capacity for its size. The 250’s compact dimensions make for easy manoeuvrability and the 2-wheel drive provides light steering, both of which you’ll appreciate after a full day of leading trail rides or running around the estate.
Whether you’re blasting up and down hill paths or dashing through woodland trails you can bank on the Ozark being up to the job. It’s reliable 246cc engine will fire-up at the touch of a button and run consistently all day long. You’ll also be able to rest safe in the knowledge that you, your customers or farmhands and any other riders are always in control, with dual disc brakes on the front providing consistently strong stopping power.
- Value-priced 2WD utility ATV with practical features, class-leading performance and a modern, stylish look that sets it apart from its competitors
- Five-speed transmission with automatic clutch includes an easy-to-use reverse gear system - just place the transmission in neutral and pull the fender-mounted knob to engage reverse
- Minimum Age: 16 years old
- 150W generator system with maintenance-free battery, and an optional DC power outlet
- Convenient 4-liter storage area under the seat
- Cylinder head features screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance, plus a link-plate-type cam chain and automatic tensioner to reduce mechanical noise
- Electric start system - with Start-in-Gear feature and recoil backup - and low-maintenance precision electronic ignition system (CDI) are powered by compact maintenance-free battery with 170 watt charging system
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is simple and reliable
- Low mechanical engine noise construction and vibration-reducing rubber engine mounts provide comfortable ride.
- Mid-range power is enhanced by a Mikuni™ BS 29mm carburetor mated to a large capacity airbox and tuned exhaust system
- Single cylinder, full size 246cc SOHC, air-cooled 4-stroke engine designed to produce a broad powerband, with an emphasis on mid-range torque
- Independent double A-arm front suspension with oil-damped shock absorbers - provides 5.5 inches of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain
- Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with 5.5 inches of rear wheel travel, plus 8.3 inches of ground clearance
- Bodywork is designed with a modern look that includes flared fenders with built-in extensions, plus smooth transitions between body, seat and fuel tank allowing the rider more mobility
- Dual 30/30W, fender-mounted halogen headlights provide a modern look and bright illumination - large 5/21W taillight/brake light combination is standard
- Durable high-traction tires are mounted on strong steel wheels (F: 22 x 7-11, R: 22x10-9), for traction under a wide variety of terrain conditions
- Grease nipple at the universal joint for easy maintenance
- High-capacity front rack and rear rack with rear support bar for more secure cargo loading
- Large 2.8 gallon fuel tank for long operating range
- Large 6.3 inch hydraulic front disc brakes with single-piston pin-slide calipers and single cable-operated sealed rear drum brake
- Rugged steel-tube frame with standard skid plate and steel-tube-type bumper and grill guard
- Wide, comfortable seat is well-padded and designed with a low height of only 30.9 inches
- Wide floorboards with built-in serrated-type footpegs for high grip and comfort
|Engine||245cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI BS29, single|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Bore Stroke||66.0 mm (2.598 in) x 72.0 mm (2.835 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.2 : 1|
|Starter||Electric and recoil|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Color||Terra Green and Flame Red|
|Curb Weight||194 kg (428 lbs)|
|Final Drive||Shaft drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.6 gallons Including Reserve|
|Ground Clearance||210 mm (8.3 in)|
|Overall Length||1800 mm (70.9 in)|
|Overall Width||1045 mm (41.1 in)|
|Seat Height||785 mm (30.9 in)|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||AT22 × 7-11 tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT22 × 10- 9 tubeless|
|Transmission||5-forward and 1-reverse|
|Wheelbase||1140 mm (44.9 in)|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|