- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90° degree V-twin
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Fuel Injection
- 645 cc
The Suzuki SV650S is a sporty motorcycle that rewards you with a thrilling riding experience. It sports an attractive fairing combined with an aerodynamic windscreen and a set of sleek headlights.
It is built on an innovative aluminum-truss frame, formed with high vacuum casting technology. This modern frame helps it deliver first class performances when it comes to ride and handling.
Once you jump on the sculpted seat you are met by a sporty handlebar combined with a modern instrument panel that keeps you posted on various stats.
The motorcycle is propelled by a 645cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90° degree V-twin, fuel injected engine which sends its power to the ground through a six speed, constant mesh transmission. The engine is fed by a 17 liters fuel tank, so you can expect to a pretty decent riding range.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki SV650S.
The SV650S is a true sportsbike that not only has fantastic performance on the road; it has also proved itself a winner on the race track in small capacity racing. The sheer rideability of the machine gives positive proof that it has what it takes in all areas! With a smooth and broad power delivery, sporty handling and an ultra-reliable engine, the SV650S is certainly the bike to beat in its class. The sports seat height is relatively low to suit the majority of riders and aerodynamic and aggressive styling certainly makes the SV650S stamp its intent when it comes into view. This is a perfectly packaged and exciting sportsbike, designed for maximum fun on road and track.
- Punchy V-twin Power:
- Suzuki’s Dual Throttle Valve fuel injection system optimises intake airflow for instant throttle response at any engine speed and provides a smooth, broad spread of power whilst maintaining the exciting character of the V-Twin.
- V-Twin Leader:
- Ultra reliable and torquey 645cc V-Twin is held in high regard in the motorcycling world and the sporty handling makes the SV650S the bike to beat in its classes on the club racing scene.
- Sporty Handling:
- Innovative aluminium-truss frame, formed with high vacuum casting technology, and pre-load adjustable suspension combine with the carefully selected riding position for excellent agility.
- Aggressive Styling:
- Announcing its intent, the aggressive lines of the SV make for a distinctive and unique look, which is heightened further with a blue stripe down the centreline of the white colour scheme.
|Engine||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90° degree V-twin|
|Bore||81mm x 62.6mm|
|Compression ratio||11.5 : 1|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorised)|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension||Link, type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes||Disc brake, twin|
|Rear brakes||Disc brake|
|Front tyres||120/60ZR17 M/C (55W) tubeless|
|Rear tyres||160/60ZR17 M/C (69W) tubeless|
|Overall length||2085mm (82.1in)|
|Overall width||730mm (28.7in)|
|Overall height||1170mm (46.1in)|
|Seat height||800mm (31.5in)|
|Kerb Mass||196kg (432.1lbs)|
|Fuel capacity||17.0litres (3.7 UK gallons)|