Rugged, reliable and agile, the 2013 Suzuki Trojan is the perfect motorcycle for off road riding. The motorcycle is equipped with a 199 cc (12.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, air cooled, OHC unit that is brought to life by an electric starter with back-up kickstart. The engine receives its fuel from a big 13 liter fuel tank and all its power is kept under control by a five speed constant mesh transmission.
As far as ergonomics are concerned, the 2013 Suzuki Trojan features a comfortable, spacious seat (810mm seat height), a perfectly angled handlebar with hand guards and a non intrusive fuel tank.
The ride quality is assured by a long travel front and rear suspensions which are more than capable to keep your back safe from bumps.
The 2013 Suzuki Trojan can be yours for not less than $3,990.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Trojan.
To build the ultimate farm bike we consulted the expert: The Australian farmer. The result is a machine that has left the competition dead in it’s tracks. To begin with, the Trojan’s electric start with back-up kickstart gives you the confidence to start first time, every time.
The gutsy 199cc powerplant has a highly efficient oil cooler, and fuelling this power is a huge 13 litre fuel tank. When the sun sets, the Trojan still produces the goods with a brilliant halogen headlight. Long travel front and rear suspension keeps the bumps on the ground, not reverberating up your back.
And still the list goes on: convenient dual side stands with large footpad, extra long mud flaps, alloy hand guards and headlight protector. All in all the Trojan is the best purpose-built Ag bike money can buy.
- 199cc, single-cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve, air-cooled engine produces lots of usable torque despite its conveniently compact and lightweight design.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated engine’s aluminium cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider transfer weight.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and thick 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 810mm seat height and compact chassis design, all for easy-to-ride dual-purpose motorcycle.
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine’s superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuellings.
- Useful clutch lock convenient for shortstop during work.
- Heavy-duty headlight protector is also useful as carrier with spring clip for light loading.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protecting rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Functional chain guard has advantage against dirt.
- Large flat rear carrier mounted over the rear fender
- Round bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions.
- Large, easy-to-reach grab bar also useful for attaching luggage net.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
|Engine||199 cc (12.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Bore x Stroke||2.60 in x 2.29 in|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI BST31SS, single|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||DID520V, 112links|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Spark Plug||NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U|
|Tail Light||12V 21/5W|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Fron||t Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||70/100-21M/C 44P tube type|
|Tires Rear||100/90-18M/C 56P tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.9 US - Including Reserve|
|Overall Length||2150 mm (84.6 in)|
|Overall Width||805 mm (31.7 in)|
|Overall Height||1185 mm (46.7)|
|Wheelbase||1405 mm (55.3 in)|
|Ground Clearance||260 mm (10.2 in)|
|Seat Height||810 mm (31.9 in)|
|Curb Weight||126 kg (278 lbs)|