The 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C500 B.O.S.S. is a modern cruiser developed for those who like long journeys and mean machines.
This blacked out Suzuki Boulevard C500 was built with comfort in mind, so once on board you are met by a spacious low saddle and leaned back handlebars. You also get a modern instrument that includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter and a clock always on display.
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S. sports a fuel-injected, 45-degree, V-twin, 805 cc engine that provides more than enough power and torque to help you deal effortless with high way traffic.
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S.’s speed is kept in check by a capable braking system that includes discs up front and drums out back.
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S. is offered with a starting price of $8,799.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S.
One word comes to mind to describe the Suzuki Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S. - classic, a classic that just got better! The C50 B.O.S.S. is a cruiser that offers blacked out classic styling, unmatched comfort, and thrilling performance. With kicked out front ends, wide handlebars, smooth suspension, and well-cushioned seating; Suzuki’s design team has the rider’s comfort in mind. The C50 B.O.S.S. boasts a fuel-injected, 45-degree, V-twin engine that cranks out 805cc that generates abundant torque down low and matched by exciting top-end performance.
Go ahead, what are you waiting for? Cruise down the boulevard and own the night with a Suzuki B.O.S.S..
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- A blacked out staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- The C50 B.O.S.S. has the following features blacked out: Head lamp housing, Rearview mirrors, Handlebars, Clutch lever, Brake lever, Handle switches, Front fork outer tubes, Steering stem head, Tank cover, Air cleaner cap, Clutch cover, Side covers, Second air valve cover, Generator cover, Final gear case, Taillight cover, Front brake caliper, Front and rear wheels, Mufflers, Prop stand
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
|Engine||805cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-Twin|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.1 US - Including Reserve|
|Color||Glass Sparkle Black|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Spark Plug||NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U|
|Tail Light||12V 21/5W|
|Overall Length||2500 mm (98.4 in)|
|Overall Width||955 mm (37.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Weight||611 lbs|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|