- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- 1462 cc
Big and mean, the Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. is an imposing cruiser developed for those who like to travel with style. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. has received a blacked out treatment which underlines its imposing stature.
As far as style is concerned, the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. features a massive protective windscreen, a big head light and two tasty exhaust pipes finished in black. The wide handlebar and seat design are combined with a classic-shaped fuel tank further enhancing the C90’s low-slung look.
At the heart of this black beast beats a 1462cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin engine which sends its power to the ground through a 5-speed constant mesh transmission.
The motorcycle’s speed is kept in check by a set of front and rear disc brakes.
The 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. is offered with a starting price of $13,999.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Meet the all-new blacked out 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Experience the powerful 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine like never before.
Let’s talk looks: the C90 B.O.S.S. comes with all-black wheels, blacked out forks, blacked out exhaust system, and much more! It also has a spacious riding position and a smooth suspension for comfortable cruising on the boulevard. With a multitude of features, the C90’s sleek black styling will draw onlookers over for a closer look. Own the night.
- Blacked-out exhaust system, engine cover, frame, and suspension.
- A large 4.8-gallon fuel tank delivers long riding range for far fewer fuel stops.
- Easy to see atop the fuel tank, the C90T B.O.S.S. features a multi-function instrument package highlighted by a large analog speedometer. The package includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more. It delivers a level of instrumentation that is not often found on classically style cruisers.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever so clutch operation remains light. The system produces smooth downshifts by reducing pressure on the clutch plates under deceleration.
- Low maintenance shaft drive delivers efficient power delivery.
- The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-valves-per-cylinder, 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation
- Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system – it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes – delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
- Design engineers married the desire for time-honored appeal with the need for modern performance. The result is a traditionally styled cruiser featuring a rider triangle – footboards, handlebars, seat position – that delivers classic control with outstanding comfort. Wide handlebar and seat design, plus wide/low fuel tank shape add to C90T’s low-slung look.
- Engineers shaped the seat to allow a rider freedom of movement, not locking them into one position. The seat shape also accommodates riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards in comfort.
- Wide 130/80-17 front and dominant 200/60-16 rear tire are mounted on custom-styled seven spoke cast aluminum wheels
- Large floorboard-type footrests are standard equipment for comfortable long range riding
- A link-type rear suspension utilizes an oil-damped, coil-over shock to produce a smooth, ground-hugging ride. It’s tucked into the frame well to help keep the ride low, resulting in a Classic hard-tail style appearance.
|Engine||1462cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||3.78 in x 3.98 in|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Disc Brake|
|Tires Front||130/80-17M/C 65H, tube type|
|Tires Rear||200/60-16M/C 79H, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.8 US|
|Color||Glass Sparkle Black and Blue|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Overall Length||2570 mm (101.2in)|
|Overall Width||985 mm (38.8 in)|
|Wheelbase||1680 mm (66.1 in)|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|