With its muscular design the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. is a pretty imposing motorcycle. In terms of style we especially like the black pan job which is mixed with a set of distinctive yellow race stripe and pin stripe wheels.
The bike is powered by a 1783 cc (108.8 cu. in), 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54-degree V-Twin engine that sends its power to the ground through a five speed constant mesh transmission.
The engine is mounted on a high-tensile double cradle steel frame especially developed to be a perfect match for the strong 1783 cc unit.
In terms of suspensions, the front wheel is kept in check by an inverted fork with 46mm stanchion tubes that provide 5.1-inches of wheel travel. Out back you get a cast aluminum alloy swingarm that works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload-adjustable single rear shock.
The Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. is offered with a starting price of $14,799.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
Flash through the night with 109 cubic inches of pounding muscle! If you’re looking for a muscle cruiser that gets your adrenaline flowing with sleek and sporty styling? Look no further than the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.!
Without question, the M109R B.O.S.S. delivers unparalleled performance and gorgeous styling to own the night. The M109R B.O.S.S. features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town, or across state lines. Its unrivaled capabilities are born from Suzuki’s championship-winning race heritage. The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R B.O.S.S. as a power cruiser beyond compare.
- The M109R B.O.S.S. has the following features blacked out: 1. Rearview mirrors, 2. Handlebars 3. Clutch lever 4. Brake lever 5. Handle switches 6. Front fork outer tubes 7. Steering stem head 8. Tank cover 9. Air cleaner cap 10. Clutch cover 11. Magneto cover 12. Cylinder head covers 13. Side covers 14. Final gear case 15. Mufflers 16. Front and rear brake calipers 17. Prop stand
- Distinctive yellow race stripe and pin stripe wheels
- The widest 240/40R18M/C 79V tubeless rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki’s digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Engine bore is lined with Suzuki’s race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- A dual spark plug per cyclinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to confortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of wheel travel.
- A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload-adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
- 5 speed constant mesh
|Engine||1783 cc (108.8 cu. in), 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54-degree V-Twin|
|Bore x Stroke||112.0 mm x 90.5 mm (4.41 in x 3.56 in)|
|Compression Ratio||10.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, oil damped, coil spring|
|Brakes Front||Disc, twin|
|Tires Front||130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.9 US|
|Color||Marble Daytona Yellow / Glass Sparkle Black|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Overall Length||2450 mm (95.5 in)|
|Overall Width||875 mm (34.4 in)|
|Wheelbase||1710 mm (67.3 in)|
|Ground Clearance||130 mm (5.1 in)|
|Seat Height||705 mm (27.8 in)|
|Curb Weight||347 kg (764 lbs)|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|