The 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a comfortable cruiser packed with all the latest technologies in the business.
The motorcycle is built around an 805cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, V-Twin engine which was especially developed to deliver a strong low end torque. The unit sends its power to the ground through a 5-speed constant mesh transmission and is fueled by a 4.1 gallons fuel tank. It is also worthy of being mentioned that the engine is paired with a 32-bit-prosessor Engine Control Module (ECM) that helps ensure precise control.
The rear wheel is kept in check by a link-type rear suspension that comes with a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment while the front one features an inverted 41mm fork.
Other features offered by the 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M50 include Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, low-rise handlebars, a handlebar-mounted speedometer and bright bullet-style turn signals.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M50.
The 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a modern cruiser with cutting-edge performance while retaining its classic looks. It features our advanced fuel-injected 805cc V-twin engine which delivers a robust, responsive power. The M50’s sleek styling — including slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail design and low-rise bars — promises aggressive performance that delivers. Better yet, the M50 has precise handling and exceptional ride quality, especially when you’re out for a long ride.
- 805cc Fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin, engine is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Powerful 32-bit-prosessor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise control.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output. Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Suzuki’s Pulsed-secondary AIR-inject (PAIR) system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned fuel to help cut down on emissions.
- Crankshaft designed with 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalance for a more comfortable ride.
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment.
- Inverted 41mm front forks contribute to performance, look, and a comfortable ride.
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor for strong braking performance.
- Sharp-edged-styled front fender adds to the clean look of the front end, while the bob-tail rear fender adds to the flowing lines at the rear.
- Soft-tail-style frame creates the classic and sleek cruiser style from the distinctive headlights to the exhaust pipes.
- Long, wide 4.1 US gal fuel tank flows smoothly back to the seat -attractive raised fuel filler includes indicator lights for turn signals, high beam and low fuel.
- Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, with a gleaming silver finish.
- Low-rise handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway
- Handlebar-mounted speedometer styled for a clean appearance and positioned for good visibility
- Bright bullet-style turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Large LED-type taillight with a clear lens provides a modern custom look
- Wide, comfortable seat with low seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery.
|Engine||805 cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45-degree V-Twin|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.4 : 1|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Shaft Drive|
|Suspension Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, oil damped, coil spring|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Tires Front||130/90-16 M/C 67H, tubeless|
|Tires Rear||170/80-15 M/C 77H, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.1 US|
|Color||Glass Sparkle Black|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Overall Length||2395 mm (94.3 in)|
|Overall Width||890 mm (35.0 in)|
|Wheelbase||1655 mm (65.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm (5.5 in)|
|Seat Height||700 mm (27.6 in)|
|Curb Weight||269 kg (593 lbs)|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|