If you are looking for a versatile motorcycle with an unstoppable character, then you should take a closer look at the 2014 Suzuki DR650SE.
The 2014 Suzuki DR650SE was born from Suzuki’s desire to create the perfect partner for adventures on two wheels and is packed with a long list of features that help it deal effortless with anything you ask of it.
The bike comes with a 644 cc, 4 stroke, air cooled, single cylinder, OHC engine which transfers its power to the rear wheel through a wide-ratio 5-speed transmission. The unit is brought to life by an electric starter and breathes through a large MIKUNI 40 mm (1.6 in) carburetor.
The engine is mounted on a semi-double cradle frame which is paired with cartridge front forks and a link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2014 Suzuki DR650SE.
Don’t stop, don’t settle. Imagine having a blast down your favorite back road in your 2014 Suzuki DR650SE and you’re looking ahead and see the end of the paved road - there’s no need to stop. Continue your breathtaking journey as the DR650SE will go the extra mile. The bike has exceptional handling with technically advanced front forks and a smooth powerband to accelerate through the corners. Powered by a 644cc four-stroke engine, the DR650SE is your ticket to an adventure of a lifetime.
2014 Suzuki DR650SE Features and Benefits:
• A compact, powerful 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air-cooled, engine features Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler further enhance consistent performance in a variety of conditions. The engine is tuned with an emphasis on powerful performance at low-to-mid RPM range.
• Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimizes engine vibration for comfortable ride.
• Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
• Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
• A convenient electric starter (combined with a mechanical automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting.
• Large MIKUNI 40mm (1.6 in) carburetor provides a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
• A painted stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power.
• A smooth-shifting wide-ratio 5-speed transmission is complemented by an O-ring sealed final drive chain.
• Innovative cartridge front forks combine the best features of conventional and inverted designs, providing smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity.
• A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on and off road.
• A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable damping performance.
• Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
• Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power.
• Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum swingarm reduce unsprung weight.
• Powered by a lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
• Equipped with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tires to offer excellent on and off road traction.
• Seat height may be lowered by 40mm at your Suzuki Dealer. A shorter sidestand will be provided to match the height adjustment.
• A fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
• A comfortable seat, die-cast aluminum footpegs, and grab bars allow a passenger rider a satisfying ride.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC|
|Bore x Stroke||100.0 mm x 82.0 mm (3.93 in x 3.23 in)|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI BST40, single|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Chain, DID525V9, 110 links|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake|
|Brakes Rear||Disc brake|
|Tires Front||90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type|
|Tires Rear||120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.4 US - Including Reserve|
|Color||Solid Iron Gray|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Overall Length||2255 mm (88.8 in)|
|Overall Width||865 mm (34.1 in)|
|Wheelbase||1490 mm (58.7 in)|
|Ground Clearance||265 mm (10.4 in)|
|Seat Height||885 mm (34.8 in)|
|Curb Weight||166 kg (366 lbs)|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|