With a starting price of $4,599, the Suzuki Ozark 250 is a light, tough and agile ATV that offers a lot of value for its money.
The Suzuki Ozark 250 weighs 194 Kg and is propelled by a 4 stroke, air cooled, SOHC engine with a displacement of 245 cc. The unit is fueled by a 2.6 Gallons fuel tank and is mated to a 5-Forward and 1-Reverse transmission.
The ATV has a ground clearance of 8.3 inches and its ride is kept in check by an independent double A-arm front suspension with oil-damped shock absorbers (5.5 inches of wheel travel) and a swingarm-type rear suspension which features a single shock absorber (5.5 inches of rear wheel travel).
As far as practicality is concerned, the Suzuki Ozark 250 is fitted with a 150W generator system with maintenance-free battery, and an optional DC power outlet, and a spacious 4-liter under-seat storage place.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki Ozark 250.
2014 Suzuki Ozark 250
The Ozark 250 offers everything you’re looking for in a lightweight utility-sport ATV — and more. Its sleek styling reflects its versatile utility-sport capabilities. And when it comes to value, the Ozark’s list of standard features launches it to the head of the class.
2014 Suzuki Ozark 250 Key Features:
• Value-priced 2WD utility ATV with practical features, class-leading performance and a modern, stylish look that sets it apart from its competitors
2014 Suzuki Ozark 250 Features and Benefits:
• Cylinder head features screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance, plus a link-plate-type cam chain and automatic tensioner to reduce mechanical noise
• Electric start system - with Start-in-Gear feature and recoil backup - and low-maintenance precision electronic ignition system (CDI) are powered by compact maintenance-free battery with 170 watt charging system
• Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is simple and reliable
• Low mechanical engine noise construction and vibration-reducing rubber engine mounts provide comfortable ride.
• Mid-range power is enhanced by a Mikuni™ BS 29mm carburetor mated to a large capacity airbox and tuned exhaust system
• Single cylinder, full size 246cc SOHC, air-cooled 4-stroke engine designed to produce a broad powerband, with an emphasis on mid-range torque
• Five-speed transmission with automatic clutch includes an easy-to-use reverse gear system - just place the transmission in neutral and pull the fender-mounted knob to engage reverse
• Independent double A-arm front suspension with oil-damped shock absorbers - provides 5.5 inches of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain
• Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with 5.5 inches of rear wheel travel, plus 8.3 inches of ground clearance
• Bodywork is designed with a modern look that includes flared fenders with built-in extensions, plus smooth transitions between body, seat and fuel tank allowing the rider more mobility
• Dual 30/30W, fender-mounted halogen headlights provide a modern look and bright illumination - large 5/21W taillight/brake light combination is standard
• Durable high-traction tires are mounted on strong steel wheels (F: 22 x 7-11, R: 22x10-9), for traction under a wide variety of terrain conditions
• Grease nipple at the universal joint for easy maintenance
• High-capacity front rack and rear rack with rear support bar for more secure cargo loading
• Large 2.8 gallon fuel tank for long operating range
• Large 6.3 inch hydraulic front disc brakes with single-piston pin-slide calipers and single cable-operated sealed rear drum brake
• Rugged steel-tube frame with standard skid plate and steel-tube-type bumper and grill guard
• Wide, comfortable seat is well-padded and designed with a low height of only 30.9 inches
• Wide floorboards with built-in serrated-type footpegs for high grip and comfort
Utility / Convenience:
• 150W generator system with maintenance-free battery, and an optional DC power outlet
• Convenient 4-liter storage area under the seat
|Engine||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Bore Stroke||66.0 mm (2.598 in) x 72.0 mm (2.835 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.2 : 1|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI BS29, single|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Starter||Electric and recoil|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Color||Terra Green and Flame Red|
|Curb Weight||194 kg (428 lbs)|
|Final Drive||Shaft drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.6 gallons Including Reserve|
|Ground Clearance||210 mm (8.3 in)|
|Overall Length||1800 mm (70.9 in)|
|Overall Width||1045 mm (41.1 in)|
|Seat Height||785 mm (30.9 in)|
|Suspension Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||AT22 × 7-11 tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT22 × 10- 9 tubeless|
|Transmission||5-forward and 1-reverse|
|Wheelbase||1140 mm (44.9 in)|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|