Reliable, strong and compact, the Suzuki QuadSport Z90 is a versatile ATV that offers first class off–road performances and is aimed at adult-supervised riders age 12 years and older. Thanks to its lightweight, compact dimensions and the tamed engine, the QuadSport Z90 is a great beginer’s ATV.
Talking about the engine, the Suzuki QuadSport Z90 is propelled by a compact 90cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled unit which is fueled by a large 1.6-gallon fuel tank. The engine is linked to a smooth-running CVT automatic transmission which is fairly easy to operate.
To be able to attack the tough terrains without backing down, the ATV is equipped with a single A-arm front suspension with twin independent shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension.
The stopping power is assured by large diameter semi-sealed front drum brakes and a single fully sealed rear drum brake.
The Suzuki QuadSport Z90 is offered with a base price of $2,899.
Hit the jump for more information on the Suzuki QuadSport Z90.
2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z90
With a four-stroke powerplant tuned for smooth, controllable acceleration and lots of torque, the QuadSport Z90 is designed for adult-supervised riders age 12 years and older. It’s loaded with features that let beginning riders focus on developing their skills. Start them off right and give them the best tools to get the job done with this entry-level ATV.
2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z90 Key Features:
• Child-size (Y-12) controls for easy operation
• Electric starting system plus standard backup recoil starter
• QuadSport Z90 is designed for adult-supervised riders age 12 and older - includes many features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience
• Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power deliver to suit a rider’s ability.
• Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting
2014 Suzuki QuadSport Z90 Features and Benefits:
• Clean-burning four-stroke engine meets the strict emissions regulations imposed by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
• Compact 90cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine designed for durability and low maintenance
• Large 1.6-gallon fuel tank for long operating range combined with vacuum fuel petcock for low maintenance
• Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from Suzuki’s high-performance, high-mileage GSX-R sportbikes, provides durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer
• Single A-arm front suspension with twin independent shock absorbers, and single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a comfortable ride
• Drive shaft has double oil seals for long-life performance.
• Headlamp style front piece is detachable to achieve the sport machine look of the QuadSport Z400
• Large diameter semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance
• Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look, plus bright yellow or white paint and graphics
• One-piece 8-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride
• Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact. This machine has a low seat height of just 25.6 inches.
• Suzuki T-shaped seat similar to the QuadSport Z400 for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride, and is easy to remove for simple maintenance
|Bore Stroke||45.5 mm (1.791 in) x 55.2 mm (2.173 in)|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||MIKUNI VM16, single|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (CDI)|
|Starter||Electric and recoil|
|Brakes Front||Drum brake|
|Brakes Rear||Drum brake|
|Curb Weight||127 kg (280 lbs)|
|Final Drive||RK530, 60 links|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.0 L (1.6/1.3 US/Imp gal)|
|Ground Clearance||150 mm (5.9 in)|
|Overall Length||1505 mm (59.3 in)|
|Overall Width||875 mm (34.4 in)|
|Seat Height||650 mm (25.6 in)|
|Suspension Front||Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Tires Front||AT19 × 7-8 tubeless|
|Tires Rear||AT19 × 7-8 tubeless|
|Wheelbase||1005 mm (39.6 in)|
|Warranty||12 month limited warranty.|