For the longest time, the utility motorcycle category didn’t exist in India. But all that appears to be changing with TVS, who is set to introduce a new line of utility bikes to a market long in need of one.
One of TVS’ new offerings is the Max 4R, which neither looks the part of a road runner nor does it perform like one. This bike actually serves a variety of purposes at a fraction of the price other bikes would have fetched. Hence, the word "utility."
Powering the Max 4R is a 109.7 cc 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder air-cooled engine with 53.5 mm Cylinder Bore and 48.8 mm Stoke. The engine offers an expected eloquent power of 8.4 horsepower @ 7,500 rpm and a torque of 8.3 Nm @ 5500 rpm.
While not exactly the type of bike that will blast off on the roads, the Max 4R can be served for business activities, include loading items such as vegetable, milk, and the like.
Find out more about the TVS Max 4R after the jump.
Features and Benefits
- Torquier engine = better pick up even on slopes
- Mobile charging units (optional accessory)
- Adjustable headlamps adjust focus manually
- Easy ’sit and apply’ standard wide stand stable with load, easy ’sit & apply’ stand
- Twin rear shock absorber helps in carrying loads
- Special tires with stronger spokes
- Detachable seat easy to mount with load &comfortable for two people
- Available in black and red colors
The TVS MAX 4RTVS Max 4R is powered with 109.7 cc engine capacity with air-cooled and 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder type. The engine has been furnished with 53.5 mm Cylinder Bore and 48.8 mm Stoke. The engine offers an expected eloquent power of 8,4 Bhp @ 7500 rpm and a torque of 8.3 Nm @ 5500 rpm.
|Engine||4-stroke single cylinder 109.7cc|
|Max power||8.28 bhp at 7500 rpm|
|Max Torque||0.85 kgm at 5500 rpm|
|Transmission||4 speed Gear Box|
|Chassis||Single down tube type|
|Brakes||130 mm drums front and rear|
|Suspension||Telescopic forks (f), 4 shock absorbers (r)|
|Tyres||2.75x17-4 ply, 3.00x17-6 ply|
|Kerb weight||118 kg|