The first time you lay eyes on a Victory Hammer, you know this is no ordinary motorcycle. From the custom-inspired paint, fenders and headlight to the deep saddle, removable seat cowl and V-bar, everything about this bike pushes the boundaries of traditional American style.
But it’s much more than that. It’s the fact that the Hammer’s wicked looks are backed up by equally wicked technology. A super-fat 250 mm rear tire specially engineered by Dunlop® to maximize handling. Victory’s own 100 cubic inch Freedom V-Twin. True six-speed overdrive transmission. Factory-equipped tachometer. And dual front Brembo® disc brakes for ultimate stopping power. Put it all together and you’ve got a muscle cruiser that doesn’t just move your body. It moves your soul.
NEW FOR 2007
- New custom-inspired headlight
- Swingarm is cast (not forged) and is stronger yet lighter (optional chrome swingarm is forged)
- Emissions decal has been moved to battery box to give swingarm a clean, enhanced appearance
- Including new accessories for 2007, Pure Victory now offers 147 accessories designed for the Hammer
UNIQUE HAMMER STYLE
- Long and low with aggressive riding position, “V” handlebars and graceful fuel tank
- Passenger pad has a color-matched cover: Great style for solo riding, easy conversion for 2-up riding
- Distinctive Hammer rear end: Sporty rear fender that is cut high to show off the super-fat 250mm tire
VICTORY FREEDOM™ 100/6 V-TWIN
- Victory’s own 100-cubic-inch Freedom V-Twin features clean styling and modern technology for consistently efficient and outstanding performance
- Victory’s Freedom V-Twin has overhead cams, 4-valves per cylinder and EFI that optimizes fuel delivery in all riding conditions
- Operating noise is minimized through the use of: a “silent” chain driving the cam and oil pump, helical-cut primary drive and hydraulic cam chain tensioner
- Sixth gear is true overdrive: RPMs are reduced for a smooth, low-vibration ride without compromising performance or acceleration
HAMMER COLORS & GRAPHICS for 2007
- Solid Turbo Silver with Firemist Clear
- Solid Nuclear Sunset
- Solid Black
KEY RETURNING FEATURES
- Meaty, smooth-riding 250mm rear tire was developed by Victory and Dunlop tire technicians specifically for the Hammer
- Smooth-handling suspension has inverted cartridge-type forks
- Outstanding, sport bike-quality braking from dual front 300mm floating rotors with 4-piston calipers (single floating rotor with 2-piston caliper in rear).