Victory Vision Street: Long and low with the performance to back it up.
Victory Vision Tour: The road to happiness is officially open.
Vision Street defines 21sr century cool. Whether you are cruising across town or across state lines, this bike gives new meaning to the phrase "traveling in style".
Vision Tour: Style, comfort, performance, and plenty of storage room combine to create a luxury-touring bike unlike anything that came before.
Engine: Victory Freedom V-Twin engine is the focal point - a "jewel in the setting"
Body: Smooth modern styling pushes the concept of what American motorcycles can be
Dashboard: Intuitive controls make for a simple, clean dashboard design and layout
Lighting: Extensive standard lighting from tip to tail, including an unmistakable rear taillight, add both style and safety
- Optional electrically adjustable windscreen and manually adjustable side wind deflectors allow riders to tailor airflow on-the-fly.
- Outstanding wind protection and airflow management resulting in optimum comfort for rider and passenger in cold, wet, or the warmest of weather.
Ergonomics: Relax on the Victory Vision with the feet-forward riding position.
- Integrated floorboards cornering clearance and multiple foot positions, including a variety of stretched-out comfort positions.
- Ergonomically designed seating with over 4" of padding - more than any competitive model.
- 26.5" seat height makes the Victory Vision the lowest in the category. Slow speed maneuvers on the luxury touring motorcycle have never been easier.
- The Victory Vision can go the distance with the unique forward positioned 6 gallon gas tank.
- With handling and performance never found before on an American V-Twin tourer, the Victory Vision also lets the rider customize the ride with adjustable rear suspension.
- Victory Freedom V-Twin: Thunderous power, Bulletproof, proven quality, Superb temperature management - air and oil cooled
- 6 speed transmision: True overdrive, Quiet, smooth shifting, Proven reliability
Safety: Including the unique rear taillight, the Victory Vision comes equiped with easily visible lighting
Storage: Ample storage for the long haul.
- Victory Vision Tour - 6750 cubic inches of storage space.
- Victory Vision Street - 3370 cubic inches of storage space.
Engine Type: Victory Freedom V-Twin
Cooling System: Air and Oil-Cooled
Displacement: To Be Announced
Bore and Stroke: To Be Announced
Maximum Torque: To Be Announced
Compression Ratio: To Be Announced
Fuel Injection: Closed Loop
Transmission: 6 Speed with True Overdrive
Final Drive: Carbon Reinforced Belt
Rake/Trail: 29 Degrees/5.4 inches
Front Tire Size: 130/70-18 radial
Rear Tire Size: 180/60-16 radial
Wheelbase: 65.7 inches
Width: 44.9 inches
Length: 104.9 inches (Tour); 103.5 inches (Street)
Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: To Be Announced
Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Adjustable / To Be Announced
Front Brake Type: Dual Disk, 3 Pistons per Caliper; Floating Rotor
Rear Brake Type: Single Disk, 2 Pistons per Caliper; Floating Rotor
Braking System: To Be Announced
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6 Gallons
Total Storage Volume: 6750 Cubic Inches (Tour); 3370 Cubic Inches (Street)
Seat Height: 26.5 Inches
Dry Weight: To Be Announced
Colors: Black, Super Steel Gray, Midnight Cherry
Warranty: To Be Announced
Pricing: To Be Announced