Neo-Streamlined styling has never been more powerful.
The new standart in big style and mega-performance:it’s 113-cubic-inches of fuel-injected V-twin wrapped in classic Star quality fit and finish.
- All-new flagship of the Star line is designed to show and go like no other cruiser before it, with big power and great handling.
- All-new 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection ensures optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
- Neo-streamline design, including the first seamless gas tank fitted to a Star, gives the Roadliner a completely distinctive look.
- All-new long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and great handling, too, thanks to near 50/50 weight distribution on the front and rear wheels.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled pushrod 48-degree V-twin has the massive looks and performance to make the Roadliner the king of the Star family.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel-injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; a wide-angle 12-hole fuel injector provides excellent atomization.
- Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque in the 2500-3000-RPM range.
- Special, NC processing of the cooling fins gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- 3300 RPM at 75 mph gives some idea of the Roadliner’s power and cruisability. Maximum torque is reached at only 2500 RPM.
- All-new aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds. A light, controlled fill swingarm casting complements the bike’s streamline style.
- With 49.6 percent of its weight carried on the front wheel, the Roadliner has the weight distribution of a sportbike instead of the typical cruiser, and that means great handling.
- 46mm fork tubes wearing slant-cut stainless covers serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
- A tucked-out-of-sight single shock out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- A thick, richly chromed handlebar in polished clamps carries the Roadliner’s switchgear wiring on the inside.
- All-new seamless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
- 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat 190/60-17 rear.
- New design front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power and feel.
- Strong and light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Roadliner.
- A sliding cover over the main switch gives a clean look when the Roadliner’s parked.
- Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Oxygen sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions and meet EPA 2006 requirements.