- “E” model features pushbutton electric starting, a 17- and 14-inch wheel combination for confidence-building handling for novice riders, and drum brakes for consistent, predictable stops.
- Big fun for the whole family in a small package, the YZ-styled four-stroke-powered TT-R125E begs to be ridden by everyone.
- A seat height of only 30.5 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 10.4 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends mean it’s also a serious trail bike.
- California green sticker compliant.
New for 2006:
- Gripper-style seat aids seat-of-the-pants feel.
- Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- 20mm Mikuni carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Smooth-shifting, YZ-type 5-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- CD ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Rigid, YZ-style frame design features a slightly shorter, 49.2-inch wheelbase for agile, more novice-friendly handling.
- 30.5-inch seat height and 10.4 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
- Telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel for plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- Single rear shock with 6.3 inches of travel delivers progressive suspension performance to smooth out rugged trails.
- Box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Smaller, 17-inch front and 14-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
- Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
- Team Yamaha–inspired colors, graphics, and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create big-bike look and feel.
- Large, folding cleated footpegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.