2006 Yamaha TT R230
- YZ inspired handling and looks, and a stout air-cooled 223cc SOHC four-stroke producing predictable, broadband power make the TT-R230 a great choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
- YZ competition styling with flat seat/tank junction for great rider mobility.
- Electric start makes getting started a complete pushbutton exercise.
- A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 12 inches of ground clearance mean this is a serious trailbike that’s also accessible to a wide range of riders.
- YZ-style, diamond-type frame means great handling and strength.
- California green sticker compliant.
- Super-reliable, electric-start air-cooled 223cc SOHC four-stroke puts out a smooth, widespread of power perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders.
- Smooth-shifting, YZ-type six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- CDI magneto ignition system is ultra reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
- YZ-type air filter for easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- Lightweight exhaust with muffler and quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- YZ-style frame design with compact wheelbase and low seat height combines accessibility to new or smaller riders with superb maneuverability and super-responsive handling.
- Linkage-mounted rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
- 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- 11.6 inches of ground clearance should be enough to deal with almost any trail.
- Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes for powerful, confident stops.
- Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
- Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics, and front and side number plates create styling just like the big YZs.
- Sleek, YZ-style fuel tank with 2.1-gallon capacity for good range and excellent freedom of movement.
- Large, folding cleated footpegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
*Registration is required to post in this forum
| Horsepower @ RPM:||0@0 |
| Displacement:||223 L |
| Curb Weight:||242 lbs. |