- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 49 L
- The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric start TT-Rs.
- All-new bike is great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Big YZ styling meets little peoples’ stature; the seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- Inverted fork and Monocross rear end provide great handling.
- Large cover minimizes chain exposure for maximum efficiency with minimal maintenance.
- California green sticker compliant.
- Air-cooled, 49cc, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes keeping the engine in its powerband a breeze.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- New-design cases keep overall engine width down to 296mm, for a narrow feel and great handling.
- 13mm Mikuni VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system contains a quiet, WR-type USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- New design curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- Monocross style rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
- Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- Ten-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
- Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for handling-enhancing and added confidence.
- Key type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
- Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/ number plate.
- Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
- Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
- Large, folding cleated footpegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.