- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 89 L
- Pushbutton electric starting lets the little people get going and keep going on their own.
- A low-maintenance air-cooled 89cc SOHC powerplant puts out the kind of smooth, predictable power perfectly suited to novice riders.
- A smooth-shifting three-speed transmission with automatic clutch eases beginners into the basics of gear-shifting and lets them concentrate on the track or trail.
- Low, 24.6-inch seat height allows short riders to put both feet down for added confidence.
- California green sticker compliant.
- 89cc of four-stroke power means a linear, nonintimidating powerband that’s perfect for novices and even experienced play riders.
- 16mm Mikuni carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Three-speed automatic-clutch transmission lets the TT-R90E thrive in all kinds of terrain even under novice riders.
- CD ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Convenient electric starter means effortless starting.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Rigid frame design combines with a compact, 40.9-inch wheelbase for agile, predictable handling.
- Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels with knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- 26mm telescopic front fork with 4.3 inches of travel for confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- Single rear shock with 3.7 inches of travel delivers progressive suspension performance to smooth out rugged trails.
- 6.3 inches of ground clearance and a rugged engine skid plate maximize undercarriage protection.
- Long, motocross-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
- Team Yamaha–inspired colors, graphics, and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Large, folding cleated footpegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.