- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 196 L
The big tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
A low seat and compact chassis inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
- Strong-pulling 196cc, air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater, all-day comfort.
- Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all RPM.
- Easy, reliable, pushbutton electric starting.
Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
- Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Flex-mounted turn indicators for greater durability against breakage.
- Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- Small, bikini-style fairing reduces wind buffeting at highway speeds and provides added protection against weather.
- Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- Standard dual rearview mirrors.
- Dependable, low-maintenance battery.