- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 1063 L
- Top Speed:
- 105 mph
- Long, low, and powered by a modern OHC V-twin, the V Star 1100 Custom goes as good as it looks.
- With a seat only 27.2 inches from the pavement the Custom is long and low, perfect for a plush ride.
- Classic rigid-look rear end serves up 4.5 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock.
- Special Midnight 1100 Custom is decked out in shiny Raven paint with blacked-out components throughout.
- 65 cubic-inch (1063cc), air-cooled, SOHC, 75° V-twin is tuned for outstanding low- and mid-range torque — maximum torque is reached at only 2500 RPM — for exceptional overall cruising performance.
- Forged lightweight pistons provide greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation for better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick cylinder cooling fins enhance the stylish look while increasing cooling efficiency.
- Dual, heated Mikuni 37mm carburetors with throttle position sensor feature a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure consistent fuel flow, great throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev range.
- One-way cam, clutch-type starter decreases mechanical noise during starting.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive delivers superior reliability and smooth cruiser ride quality.
- 2-into-2 exhaust system with dual shotgun-style staggered pipes play outstanding V-twin music and simplify aftermarket conversion.
- Low-slung, large-diameter, rigid double-cradle frame with 32° creates strong, stylish machine with precise, predictable handling.
- Long, 64.6-inch wheelbase produces a long, low retro profile, with spacious ergonomics for added rider comfort and great handling.
- A flat, drag-style one-inch handlebar reinforces the custom performance theme.
- 41mm fork with 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps.
- Narrow tire on an 18-inch spoked front wheel looks the part, while a 15-inch fatty out back under a kicked-up fender completes the look.
- Tucked-out-of-sight, link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 4.5 inches of class-leading travel for a low profile that gives up a plush ride.
- Large-diameter dual front disc brakes and a single rear disc provide strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Low-profile split tandem seat and passenger pillion are comfortable and stylish.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a timeless machine.
- Large, 4.5-gallon teardrop fuel tank looks right and goes a long way between fill-ups.
- Eye-catching, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, low oil and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Underseat helmet holder increases convenience for rider.
- Locking compartment under side cover provides secure storage for small items.
- Chrome 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight looks incredible and helps maximize nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 14AH battery ensures dependable, no-hassle starting.