- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 649 L
- Top Speed:
- 93 mph
- A medium-size adjustable windshield, low-profile studded touring seat with backrest and studded leather saddlebags are everything the V Star Silverado needs to be a great traveling bike.
- A SOHC 40-cubic-inch V-twin feeding power through an efficient shaft drive makes a great middleweight touring package.
- Rider floorboards provide great comfort on long rides, and the hardtail-looking rear end soaks up bumps with nearly four inches of rear wheel travel.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40 cubic-inch (649cc), air-cooled, V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power with minimal engine RPM — maximum torque is reached at only 3000 RPM — for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Wide-ratio 5-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, reliable performance.
- 2-into-2 chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame designed to provide low seat height with ample legroom.
- Long, low 64-inch wheelbase adds to rider and passenger comfort and predictable handling.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Comfortably placed full-size rider floorboards enhance ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Hardtail-looking frame conceals a link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 3.9 inches of travel for excellent handling and a plush ride.
- Beefy, telescopic front fork with stainless steel covers and 5.5 inches of travel ensures a smooth ride with stylish durability.
- Rear shock tucked out of sight for a classic, hardtail look.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Wide, retro-style handlebars evoke classic design with roomy ergonomics for enhanced rider comfort.
- Fat front tire on wire-spoked wheel combines retro styling with solid handling and traction.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders both durable and unmistakably classic.
- Large, 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for extra long-distance cruising range.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice stylish touch and maximizes nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
- Locking helmet holder and storage compartment add convenience and security.