2006 Yamaha Virago 250
- Air-cooled, 249cc, 60° V-twin engine with a long, 66mm stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth roll-on power.
- Single 26mm Mikuni downdraft carburetor ensures optimal fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
- Widely geared 5-speed transmission makes the most of Virago 250’s powerband.
- Easy, dependable electric starting.
- Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and put out that classic V-twin rumble.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Longish, 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package with great handling and maneuverability.
- 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide plenty of stopping power.
- Plush and low stepped saddle keeps the center of gravity low and lets almost everybody flatfoot the pavement.
- Telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel provides a nice, smooth ride.
- Twin rear shocks feature 3.9 inches of travel and adjustable spring preload for versatility under various loads.
- Extensive chrome details accent engine and side covers for incomparable, “big bike” fit and finish.
- Stylishly sculpted teardrop fuel tank features 2.5-gallon capacity for excellent cruising range.
- Chrome pullback handlebars are easy to reach and great looking.
- Forward-set footpegs enhance rider comfort by creating added legroom.
- Wide rear fender and front and rear wire-spoked wheels add the perfect classic, retro touch to this stylish package.
6 comments: Yamaha Virago 250
*Registration is required to post in this forum
| Engine:||60° V-twin |
| Horsepower @ RPM:||0@0 |
| Displacement:||249 L |
| Curb Weight:||302 lbs. |
| Top Speed:||124 mph