2007 Yamaha Roadliner
Named Cycle World Magazine’s "Best Cruiser of 2006", Roadliner is the standard in big style and mega-performance. It’s 113-cubic-inches of fuel-injected V-twin wrapped in classic Star quality fit and finish.
- The flagship of the Star line, and Cycle World magazine’s Best Cruiser for 2006 (CW’s 10 Best, July `06) is designed to show and go like no other cruiser before it, with big power and great handling.
- Powerful ande beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Twin-bore downdraft fuel injection ensures optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
- Neo-streamline design, including the first seamless gas tank fitted to a Star, gives the Roadliner a completely distinctive look.
- Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser, thanks to near 50/50 weight distribution on the front and rear wheels.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled pushrod 48-degree V-twin has the massive looks and performance to make the Roadliner the king of the Star family.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel-injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; a wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
- Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque in the 2500-3000-RPM range.
- Special, custom machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- 3300 RPM at 75 mph gives some idea of the Roadliner’s power and cruisability. Maximum torque is reached at only 2500 RPM.
- Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds. A light, controlled fill swingarm casting complements the bike’s streamline style.
- With 49.6 percent of its weight carried on the front wheel, the Roadliner has the weight distribution of a sportbike instead of the typical cruiser, and that means great handling.
- 46mm fork tubes wearing slant-cut stainless covers serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
- A tucked-out-of-sight single shock out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- A thick, richly chromed handlebar in polished clamps carries the Roadliner’s switchgear wiring on the inside.
- Seamless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
- 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat 190/60-17 rear.
- Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power and feel.
- Strong and light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Roadliner.
- A sliding cover over the main switch gives a clean look when the Roadliner’s parked.
- Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- O² sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions and meet EPA 2006 requirements.
- $13,580 (Cobalt Blue) Available from August 2006
- Type 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled pushrod 48-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke 100mm x 118mm
- Compression Ratio 9.5:1
- Carburetion Twin-bore fuel injection, w/throttle position sensor
- Ignition Digital TCI
- Transmission 5-speed, w/multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive Belt
- Suspension/Front 46mm telescopic fork with adjustable preload; 5.3” travel
- Suspension/Rear Single shock, link-type; 4.3” travel
- Brakes/Front 298mm hydraulic, dual discs
- Brakes/Rear 320mm hydraulic, single disc
- Tires/Front 130/70-18
- Tires/Rear 190/60-17
- Length 101.6”
- Width 43.3”
- Height N/A
- Seat Height 28.9”
- Wheelbase 67.5”
- Ground Clearance 6.1”
- Dry Weight 705 lb.
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
6 comments: Yamaha Roadliner
*Registration is required to post in this forum
| Engine:||V-twin |
| Displacement:||1854 L |
| Curb Weight:||705 lbs. |