2007 Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
All you have to do is pop on the quick-release touring windshield and passenger backrest, and in a matter of a few seconds, you’ve transformed your cool cruiser into a long-haul touring bike. With no compromises in style or comfort. Hit the road.
- The best of two worlds: Stripped-down street cruisability and plush long-distance touring capability in one motorcycle.
- Quick-detachable windshield and backrest let the rider optimize the bike for cross-town cruising cool or cross-country touring comfort quickly without tools.
- Electronic cruise control with right handlebar controls for ease of use.
- Color-matched locking hard-shell sidebags with handy, one-touch openers and spacious 9.3-gallon storage with interior storage pouch.
- 67.5-inch wheelbase provides a smooth highway ride and plenty of room for rider and passenger.
- 79-cubic-inch (1294cc) liquid cooled, DOHC 70-degree V-Four tuned to put out class-leading power — 97hp @ 6000 RPM and maximum torque at 89 ft.-lb. @ 4750 RPM — for incomparable cruising performance.
- Four heated Mikuni 32mm carburetors with TPS deliver seamless throttle response and greater power across the entire rev range in nearly any climate.
- Compact-design dual intake system enhances performance without sacrificing fuel tank capacity.
- Large-capacity radiator ensures superior engine cooling for maximum efficiency.
- Single-axis internal counterbalancer reduces engine vibration for super-smooth running.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission with 4th and 5th gear overdrive provides plenty of highway passing power as well as low-RPM, fuel-efficient cruising.
- Low-maintenance hydraulic clutch actuation and strong, low-maintenance shaft drive for touring convenience.
- High-integrity, single-backbone frame with solid engine mounting and 29-degree caster angle delivers responsive steering and excellent handling.
- Air-adjustable telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps and adapts to varying load capacities.
- Air-adjustable link-type rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock with revised damping for a classic hardtail look and outstanding long-distance ride quality.
- Large-diameter front and rear disc brakes with sintered pads provide strong, linear stopping power.
- New rider and passenger seats provide even more room and comfort along with a low seat height — 29.1 inches.
- Full-sized, floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
- Cool retro “dash” combines classic looks with new-age function, including: digital speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lights for cruise control, overdrive, neutral, high beam, turn signals, water temperature and low oil level.
- Wide hand control levers offer great feel and look cool too.
- Quick-detachable windshield and backrest let the rider optimize the bike quickly without tools.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank provides outstanding touring range along with classic lines.
- * Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents as well as deep, valanced steel fenders.
- Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight in stylish chrome shell with custom bezel maximizes nighttime visibility while cutting a stylish profile.
- Ignition switch with integrated steering lock mounted near the front of the fuel tank for extra convenience.
- 12V 18AH maintenance-free battery for reliable starting even in cold weather.
- $14,299 (Candy Red/Raven) Available from July 2006
- $14,799 Midnight Tour Deluxe (Raven) Available from August 2006
- Type 79-cubic-inch (1294cc) liquid-cooled, DOHC, 70-degree V-4
- Bore x Stroke 79 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio 10:1
- Carburetion (4) 32mm Mikuni CV
- Ignition Digital TCI
- Transmission Wide-ratio 5-speed w/4th and 5th gear overdrive and hydraulic clutch
- Final Drive Shaft
- Suspension/Front Telescopic fork w/air assist; 5.5" travel
- Suspension/Rear Single shock, link-type w/air assist; 4.1" travel
- Brakes/Front Dual 298mm Discs
- Brakes/Rear 320mm Disc
- Tires/Front 150/80-16
- Tires/Rear 150/90-15
- Length 98.6"
- Width 39.8"
- Height 60.0"
- Seat Height 29.1"
- Wheelbase 67.5"
- Ground Clearance 5.9"
- Dry Weight 787 lb.
- Fuel Capacity 5.3 gal.
- Warranty 5 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
*Registration is required to post in this forum
| Engine:||V-twin |
| Horsepower @ RPM:||97@6000 |
| Torque @ RPM:||89@4750 |
| Displacement:||1294 L |