2007 Yamaha Stratoliner
Any road is perfect when riding the beautiful, 113-cubic-inch V-twin touring bike that won Cruising Rider Magazine’s title "2006 Bike of the Year". It’s complete with detachable windshield and passenger backrest and locking leather-covered sidebags.
Pride of ownership comes standard with every Stratoliner. Representing the pinnacle of the Star cruisers, the Stratoliner takes V-twin performance and character to a new level. Ready to roll with a quick detach windshield and backrest, the amazing Stratoliner is destined to set new standards by which all cruisers will be judged.
- A pair of streamlined leather-covered, locking, hard sidebags, an adjustable, detachable windshield, and a detachable passenger backrest make the Stratoliner excellent for long hauls and short trips.
- The flagship of the Star line, and Cycle World magazine’s Best Cruiser for 2006 (CW’s 10 Best, July `06) is designed to show and go like no other cruiser before it, with big power and great handling.
- Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Twin-bore downdraft fuel injection ensures optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
- Neo-streamline design, including the first seamless gas tank fitted to a Star, gives the Stratoliner completely distinctive look.
- Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser, thanks to near 50/50 weight distribution on the front and rear wheels.
New for 2007
- Position beams within the main headlight housing provide increased visibility.
- Left-thumb operated passing (high-beam) switch, and right-thumb activated hazard warning lights for increased visibility.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled pushrod 48-degree V-twin has the massive looks and performance to make the Stratoliner the king of the Star family.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- Plated cylinders with forged pistons cooled by oil jets provide outstanding reliability and long life. Twin counterbalancers keep it smooth but rumbly.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
- Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque in the 2500-3000 RPM range.
- Special, custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- 3300 RPM at 75 mph gives some idea of the Stratoliner’s power and cruisability. Maximum torque is reached at only 2500 RPM.
- Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds. A light, Controlled-Fill swingarm casting complements the bike’s streamline style.
- With 49.6-percent of its weight carried on the front wheel, the Stratoliner has the weight distribution of a sportbike instead of the typical cruiser, and that means great handling.
- 46mm fork tubes wearing slant-cut stainless covers serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
- A tucked-out-of-sight single shock out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- A thick, richly chromed 1.25-inch handlebar in polished clamps carries the Stratoliner’s switchgear wiring on the inside.
- Seamless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
- 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat 190/60-17 rear.
- Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power and feel.
- Strong and light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Stratoliner.
- Classic-clock style instrumentation complements Stratoliner’s neo-retro look, and contains analog speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
- Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turnsignals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Leather-covered, locking, hard sidebags, a removable windshield that locks into place and a locking, detachable passenger backrest provide security.
- Windshield and backrest lock into place for added security.
- O² sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions and meet EPA 2006 requirements.
- Sidebags detach easily for cleaning.
- $15,280 (Cobalt Blue) Available from September 2006
- Type 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled pushrod 48-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke 100mm x 118mm
- Compression Ratio 9.5:1
- Carburetion Twin-bore fuel injection, w/throttle position sensor
- Ignition Digital TCI
- Transmission 5-speed, w/multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive Belt
- Suspension/Front 46mm telescopic fork with adjustable preload; 5.3” travel
- Suspension/Rear Single shock, link-type; 4.3” travel
- Brakes/Front 298mm hydraulic, dual discs
- Brakes/Rear 320mm hydraulic, single disc
- Tires/Front 130/70-18
- Tires/Rear 190/60-17
- Length 101.6”
- Width 43.3”
- Height N/A
- Seat Height 28.9”
- Wheelbase 67.5”
- Ground Clearance 6.1”
- Dry Weight 758 lb.
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
*Registration is required to post in this forum
| Engine:||V-twin |
| Displacement:||1854 L |
| Curb Weight:||758 lbs. |