2007 Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom
The V-Star 1100 Custom it’s a classic, booming, big torque cruiser with a little something extra. Start with an air-cooled V-twin for effortless cruising, a 17-litre tank for all-day junkets, full rider floorboards, and much more. But when you add an adjustable windshield, passenger backrest and leather side bags, and you’re all set to roll for the long haul. With an extra-long wheelbase, you can really stretch out — just like the road in front of you.
- Long, low, stripped down to the bare beautiful essentials and powered by a modern OHC V-twin, the V-Star 1100 Custom goes as good as it looks.
- With a seat only 27.2 inches from the pavement, the Custom is long and low, perfect for a plush ride.
- Classic rigid-look rear end serves up 4.5 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock.
- Special Midnight 1100 Custom is decked out in shiny Raven paint with blacked-out components throughout.
- 65 cubic-inch (1063cc), air-cooled, SOHC, 75-degree V-twin is tuned for outstanding low- and mid-range torque — maximum torque is reached at only 2500 RPM — for exceptional overall cruising performance.
- Forged lightweight pistons provide greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation for better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick cylinder cooling fins enhance the stylish look while increasing cooling efficiency.
- Dual, heated Mikuni 37mm carburetors with throttle position sensor feature a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure consistent fuel flow, great throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev range.
- One-way cam, clutch-type starter decreases mechanical noise during starting.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive delivers superior reliability and smooth cruiser ride quality.
- Two-into-two exhaust system with dual shotgun-style staggered pipes play outstanding V-twin music and simplify aftermarket conversion.
- Low-slung, large-diameter, rigid double-cradle frame with 33-degree creates strong, stylish machine with precise, predictable handling.
- Long, 64.6-inch wheelbase produces a long, low retro profile, with spacious ergonomics for added rider comfort and great handling.
- A flat, drag-style one-inch handlebar reinforces the custom performance theme.
- 41mm telescopic fork with 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps.
- Narrow tire on an 18-inch spoked front wheel looks the part, while a 15-inch fatty out back under a kicked-up fender completes the look.
- Tucked-out-of-sight, link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 4.5 inches of class-leading travel for a low profile that gives up a plush ride.
- Large-diameter dual front disc brakes and a single rear disc provide strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Low-profile split tandem seat and passenger pillion are comfortable and stylish.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a timeless machine.
- Large, 4.5-gallon teardrop fuel tank looks right and goes a long way between fill-ups.
- Eye-catching, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, low oil and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Locking compartment under side cover provides secure storage for small items.
- Chrome 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight looks incredible and helps maximize nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 14AH battery ensures dependable, no-hassle starting.
- $8,599 (Black Cherry/Frost Silver Flames) Available from July 2006
- $8,499 Midnight (Raven) Available from July 2006
- Type 65 cubic-inch (1063cc) air-cooled, SOHC 75-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke 95mm x 75mm
- Compression Ratio 8.3:1
- Carburetion (2) 37mm Mikuni w/throttle position sensor
- Ignition Digital TCI
- Transmission 5-speed
- Final Drive Shaft
- Suspension/Front 41mm telescopic fork; 5.5" travel
- Suspension/Rear Single shock, link-type; w/adjustable preload; 4.5" travel
- Brakes/Front Dual 298mm discs
- Brakes/Rear 282mm disc
- Tires/Front 110/90-18
- Tires/Rear 170/80-15
- Length 94.7"
- Width 35.2"
- Height 43.1"
- Seat Height 27.2"
- Wheelbase 64.6"
- Ground Clearance 5.7"
- Dry Weight 571 lb.
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
*Registration is required to post in this forum
| Engine:||V-twin |
| Displacement:||1063 L |
| Curb Weight:||571 lbs. |