2007 Yamaha Warrior
It’s all show, with stunning, muscular lines even before you add your custom touches. It’s also all go...it is drag racing’s AMA Prostar Hot Rod Cruiser champion four years running.
- The four-time AMA ProStar Hot Rod Cruiser class drag racing champion returns.
- Twin-bore fuel injection provides spot-on fuel delivery under all conditions.
- Rigid, light and strong aluminum frame, inverted 41mm fork and an adjustable link-type rear end provide near-sportbike handling.
- 200/50-ZR17 rear radial tire looks right and puts all that torque efficiently to pavement.
- The industry standard for V-twin excellence features 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) displacement, pumping out asphalt-ripping torque and acceleration.
- Air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 48 degree cylinders with pushrod valve actuation keeps engine height down; large cooling fins, ceramic composite bore plating and a one-piece head cover provide more efficient heat dissipation.
- Four-valve cylinder head design uses two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion and more power at all RPM.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and lower maintenance needs.
- Forged pistons accommodate higher-RPM performance thanks to reduced reciprocating mass.
- Rare earth flywheel magnet for faster-revving power delivery and increased high-RPM durability.
- Twin-bore fuel injection with throttle position sensor (TPS), aspirated by free-breathing twin air cleaner system, ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rev range
- State-of-the-art electronic control unit (ECU) ensures precisely metered fuel delivery and optimal ignition spark control using 3-D digital ignition mapping for each cylinder.
- High-performance two-into-one exhaust system features stainless steel headers and a massive muffler that boosts horsepower while putting out a throaty V-twin growl.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission features close-ratio gearing for excellent roll-on performance at all RPM.
- Smooth, low-maintenance belt drive system has a narrow-design belt that reduces unsprung weight for improved rear suspension performance.
- Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy starting.
- Specially designed, class-exclusive, aluminum double-cradle frame and swingarm increases rigidity by 41 percent (over standard Road Star frame), for tremendous strength and durability.
- Super-rigid 41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork in beefy, cast-aluminum triple clamps gives 5.3 inches of travel for exceptional sport-oriented performance.
- Link-type, preload and rebound adjustable single rear shock delivers outstanding rear-wheel tracking for precise handling and plush ride quality.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes and radial-mount four-piston calipers, and a 282mm rear disc combine for incredible, supersport-spec stopping power.
- Pulley design gets all that power to the back wheel with even more style.
- Lightweight, Supersport-inspired five-spoke wheels wear low-profile, competition-spec 120/70-ZR18 front and a massive 200/50-ZR17 rear radial for awesome traction and cornering grip.
- Extra-long, 65.6-inch wheelbase and deep, plush saddle create added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features lustrous paint and chrome accents (air cleaner, air scoop, mirrors and more) to create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- Two-piece saddle is wide and flat for excellent comfort.
- Digital headlight-mounted tachometer, odometer and dual tripmeters with triple clamp-mounted analog speedometer.
- LED taillight provides excellent visibility and very sano look.
- Braided stainless clutch and throttle cables.
- Extra-wide, 4.0-gallon fuel tank features low-fuel warning light and R1-type automatic fuel tripmeter.
- Fork lock integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Powerful 12V 60/55-watt multi-reflector halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
- $12,549 (Sapphire Blue/Liquid Silver Flames) Available from August 2006
- $12,449 (Charcoal Silver/Silver) Available from August 2006
- Type 102 cubic-inch (1670cc), air-cooled, pushrod overhead 48-degree V-twin; 4-valve per cylinder
- Bore x Stroke 97mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio 8.3:1
- Fuel Delivery Twin-bore Fuel Injection, w/throttle position sensor
- Ignition Digital TCI
- Transmission 5-speed, close-ratio, w/multi-plate wet clutch
- Final Drive Belt
- Suspension/Front 41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork, 5.3" of travel
- Suspension/Rear Single shock, link-type w/adjustable preload and rebound damping; 4.3’ travel
- Brakes/Front Dual 298mm Discs
- Brakes/Rear 282mm Disc
- Tires/Front 120/70-ZR18 Radial
- Tires/Rear 200/50-ZR17 Radial
- Length 93.9"
- Width 36.8"
- Height 44.1"
- Seat Height 28.1"
- Wheelbase 65.6"
- Ground Clearance 6.1"
- Dry Weight 613 lb.
- Fuel Capacity 4.0 gal.
- Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
*Registration is required to post in this forum
| Engine:||V-twin |
| Displacement:||1670 L |
| Curb Weight:||613 lbs. |