- air-cooled four-stroke single engine
- 124 L
The ATV market is replete with choices and it’s hard to pick one considering the number of models that you’re going to have to take a look at. For their part, Yamaha , wants to make your job a little easier with the new Grizzly 125 Automatic .
Built with rugged good looks that fully compliment its powerful 124cc air-cooled four-stroke single engine, the Grizzly 125 delivers the kind of smooth and reliable engine performance to go with its unique profile. The overall set-up is simpler than what most hardcore riders are accustomed to, but it’s perfect for those that are just getting their feet wet in ATV riding.
The user-friendliness of the ATV is one of its calling cards. The fully automatic V-belt transmission has simple forward, neutral and reverse gears, eliminating the need for shifting. The handlebars, as well as the mounted parking brake and choke lever, are all within arm’s length, providing added convenience to the rider. In addition to that, the ATV also has wide front and rear fenders with integrated full floorboards that provide all-weather protection, making for a comfortable ride.
Rugged steel cargo racks on the front and rear can pack a total of 33 pounds of combined cargo, while dual 30-watt multi-reflector Krypton headlights in the front cowl add the perfect menacing appearance.
There really is so many things to like about the Grizzly 125 ATV, so much so that we can say that anybody making a purchase for this model will most definitely be spending their hard-earned money wisely.
Find out more about the Yamaha Grizzly 125 Automatic after the jump
- Powerful 124cc air-cooled four-stroke single delivers reliable, smooth engine performance for all riders.
- Simple-to-operate selector knob lets you effortlessly select forward, neutral or reverse.
- Adjustable throttle limiter lets adult supervisor add power gradually as beginning riders 16 years and older gain experience.
- Reliable, pushbutton electric start in any gear adds extra convenience and dependability.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor provides quiet operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and extends engine life.
Chassis and Suspension
- Independent A-arm front suspension with 2.8 inches of travel delivers a smooth, plush ride and responsive steering.
- Rugged swingarm packing a single rear shock with 3.2 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps for a comfortable ride.
- Class-leading low 27-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and allows for great handling.
- 5.7-inch ground clearance allows smooth riding in a wide variety of terrain.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes provide strong, reliable stopping power.
- Brawny 20x7-8 front and 22x10-8 rear knobby tires offer excellent traction and boost ground clearance.
|Engine Type||124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||49.0 x 66.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni 18mm|
|Transmission||V-belt automatic/F, N, R|
|Drive Train||2WD; sealed O-ring chain|
|Suspension/Front||Independent wishbone, 2.8-in travel|
|Suspension/Rear||Swingarm, 3.2-in travel|
|Brakes/Front||Dual sealed drum|
|Tire/Front||AT20 x 7-8|
|Tire/Rear||AT22 x 10-8|
|L x W x H||66.9 x 39.0 x 38.6 in|
|Seat Height||27.0 in|
|Turning Radius||114 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.0 gal|
|Wet Weight||335 lb|
|Rack Capacity||11 lb Fr./ 22 lb Rr.|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector|
headlights, 21W/5W brakelight
The Yamaha Grizzly 125 Automatic is a 4 stroke, ATV bike with a Air cooled 124.00 ccm (7,53 cubic inches) Single cylinder type of engine. This engine then gets the power to the rear wheel with a Chain driven transmission.
To stop this 138.8 kg (304,47 pounds) bike you will need decent brakes. The Yamaha Grizzly 125 Automatic comes with Double disc brakes on the front and Expanding brake (drum brake) brakes on the rear to ensure you will stop quickly if you need to.