- 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC
- Fully automatic transmission with high, low, neutral and reverse
- 32mm Carburetor
- 287 cc
Meet the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 300 Automatic, a strong ATV designed to go head to head with the mother nature without backing down.
The ATV is built around a strong 287 cc, liquid-cooled four-stroke engine that delivers a generous bottom-end power. The engine is brought to life by an electric starter and its power is controlled by a dual-range transmission with high, low, neutral and reverse modes.
As far as practicality is concerned, the Yamaha Grizzly 300’s steel cargo racks can deal with 143 pounds (44 lb. front, 99 lb. rear) of load.
The ATV rides on 22-inch Maxxis tires which are combined with a double-wishbone front suspension that offers 5.9 inches of travel and a rear swingarm that delivers 6.5 inches of travel.
The stooping power is assured by separate hydraulic front and rear disc brakes.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 300 Automatic.
- The power-packed Grizzly 300 offers best-in-class technology and modern Grizzly styling at an unbeatable price.
- A top-of-class 287cc engine produces stump-pulling power for work or play.
- Liquid cooling provides exceptionally long engine life even in the most extreme environments.
- The Grizzly 300 is the equipped with a fully automatic dual range transmission with high, low, neutral and reverse thats ready for towing and work.
- Steel cargo racks accommodate 143 pounds (44 lb. front, 99 lb. rear) of gear or work load, the Grizzly 300 2WD has a high rack capacity to get more work done in a shorter amount of time.
- The Grizzly 300 2WD boasts separate hydraulic front and rear disc brakes for awesome stopping power.
- Tough-as-nails 287cc liquid-cooled four-stroke produces aggressive bottom-end power.
- 32mm carburetor provides smooth power delivery.
- Dual-range transmission offers rider options for towing and work.
- Pushbutton electric starting.
- Fully automatic transmission makes operation easy and convenient.
Chassis and Suspension
- Lightweight and large chassis features outstanding durability with great rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- Front and rear disc brakes provide reliable, strong braking performance.
- Over 5 inches of ground clearance means even rough terrain is no match for the Grizzly 300.
- Long wheelbase smoothes out rough trail conditions.
- 22-inch Maxxis tires with a rugged lug pattern offer great traction and durability.
- Double-wishbone front suspension provides 5.9 inches of travel while the rear swingarm delivers 6.5 inches of travel for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar with blow-molded panels for exceptional durability.
- Large rack capacities allow larger cargos and convenience (44 lb front / 99 lb. rear).
- Grizzly styling that has unique Real World Tough image.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Large-capacity, 2.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock.
- Large front and rear fenders with full floorboards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Plush, specially designed seat is contoured for awesome rider comfort.
- Maintenance-free battery provides reliable all-weather starting power.
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
|Engine Type||287cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||75.0 x 65.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||32mm Carburetor|
|Transmission||Fully automatic transmission with high, low, neutral and reverse|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5.9 in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm; 6.5 in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Brakes / Rear||Single disc|
|Tire / Front||AT22 x 7-10|
|Tire / Rear||AT22 x 10-9|
|L x W x H||74.6 x 42.1 x 44.3 in|
|Seat Height||31.2 in|
|Turning Radius||118 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.4 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.8 gal|
|Wet Weight||511 lb|
|Rack Capacity||44 lb Fr./99 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||500 lb|
|Lighting||Dual headlights and 21/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|