If you want a tough, reliable and agile ATV then you should take a closer look at the Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4.
Equipped with the latest technologies in the business and propelled by a lively engine, the Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4 can tackle any terrains with poise. Talking about the engine, the ATV is powered by a reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single unit that cranks out a generous amount of bottom end power. The engine’s power is sent to the four wheels via a fully automatic Ultramatic transmission with an automatic centrifugal clutch.
Needless to say that you can switch between 2WD and 4WD modes very easy using a conveniently button mounted on the handlebar.
The 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4 rides on a set of 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires that help you deal effortless with any type of road.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Auto 4x4.
- The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode.
- Class-exclusive On-Command® 4WD means switching from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing a handlebar-mounted button.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free while shifting.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry, and serrated footpegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum brakes deliver tremendous stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric starting.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize belt slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get rid of what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
Chassis and Suspension
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skidplate improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- 32.6-inch seat height for great handling.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension features 6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock feature 7.1 inches of travel.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent damage to boot covers.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than 1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Engine Type||348cc, 4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 64.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 33mm BSR|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with front/rear-wheel engine braking/F, N, R|
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 2WD, 4WD; shaft drive|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 6.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm; 7.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Brakes / Rear||Fully sealed drum|
|Tires / Front||AT25x8-12|
|Tires / Rear||AT25x10-12|
|L x W x H||78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in|
|Seat Height||32.6 in|
|Turning Radius||118 in|
|Ground Clearance||9.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||3.8 gal|
|Wet Weight||568 lb|
|Rack Capacity||88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1102 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|