There aren’t many ATVs that are able to compete with success against the Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI, as its considered one of the most reliable and capable models in its class.
Featuring a rugged style and a solid construction, the 2013 Grizly 700 FI is ready to deal effortless with anything you throw at it.
The secret behind the Grizzly 700 FI is its strong 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine which makes it the strongest Grizzly of all times. The engine is paired with Yamaha’s modern Fuel Injection system that helps it deliver outstanding performances during any season.
Moreover, the engine is linked to with the most advanced transmission in the business a fully automatic Ultramatic unit with an automatic centrifugal clutch.
Like any respectable ATV, the Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI gives you the possibility to switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4.
- The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with WideArc™ A-arms up front and five-way preload-adjustable shocks provides maximum ground clearance for unparalleled comfort over rough terrain.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter that counts the engine’s running hours, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- The Grizzly 700 boasts the lightest weight in its class at 648 pounds wet weight.
- Raptor®-based four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high horsepower.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
- Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
- Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and torque.
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
- Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
- Straight driveshaft layout to the front differential eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-capacity aluminum radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help increase durability.
- Oil access cover allows easy access to check oil level.
Chassis and Supension
- WideArc™ front suspension A-arms provide outstanding ground clearance.
- Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride, whatever the load or trail conditions.
- Gas charged rear shocks offer a quality damping feel and excellent performance over a long period of time.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up consistent, long-lasting braking power under all sorts of nasty conditions.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter waterproof storage compartment under there, too.
- 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear Maxxis® tires provide responsive steering and handling along with excellent comfort.
- Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- LCD instrument display contains fuel injection, as well as bar-type fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock and Diff. Lock indicator.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- Hunter Green and Realtree® AP™ Camo models are equipped with steel wheels.
- Fenders have a textured finish that resist scratching and scuffing.
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Large, specially designed seat is extra plush and widely contoured for all-day rider comfort.
- Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/ low beams light up the night.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Engine Type||686cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC, 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0mm x 84.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P|
|Drive Train||On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.5-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brakes / Rear||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Tires / Front||AT25 x 8-12|
|Tires / Rear||AT25 x 10-12|
|L x W x H||81.3 x 46.5 x 48.8 in|
|Seat Height||35.6 in|
|Turning Radius||126 in|
|Ground Clearance||10.8 in|
|Fuel Capacity||5.3 gal|
|Wet Weight||648 lb|
|Rack Capacity||99 lb Fr./187 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1322 lb|
|Instrumentation||Digital LCD multifunction display: speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, gear position, and EFI function|
|Lighting||Dual 35W Halogen multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|