The Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI is the strongest ATV built by Yamaha and is powered by a 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine. The engine’s power is sent to the ground by Yamaha’s advanced Ultramatic V-belt transmission.
To offer increased agility, the Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto is equipped with Electric Power Steering and a three-position On-Command In/Out 4WD feature that lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD.
The ride quality is assured by a fully independent long-travel four-wheel setup with double-wishbone suspension front and rear with five-way preload-adjustable shocks.
Once on board you are met by a modern instrument panel which keeps you posted on various stats such as speed, fuel, transmission position etc.
The 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS is offered with a starting price of $9,949.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Auto 4x4 EPS.
- The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight has the best power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
- Steel Blue model includes cast aluminum wheels that not only reduce weight, but add to the Grizzly’s tough styling.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
- Industry first: Electric Power Steering system lightens steering for superior comfort and terrainability.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension features double-wishbone suspension front and rear with five-way preload-adjustable shocks for maximum control and comfort over rough terrain. Smoothest-running and -riding Grizzly ever.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Raptor®-based four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high horsepower.
- Compact engine design features a 35-degree cylinder angle for ground clearance and lower seat height for quick steering and maneuverability.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
- Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
- Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and torque.
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
- Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the starter motor.
- Straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help increase durability.
- Oil access cover allows easy access to check oil level.
Chassis and Suspension
- WideArc™ front suspension A-arms provide outstanding ground clearance.
- Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride, whatever the load or trail conditions.
- Gas charged rear shocks offer a quality damping feel and excellent performance over a long period of time.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up consistent, long-lasting braking power under all sorts of nasty conditions.
- Electric power steering varies assist according to speed and torque for increased comfort and incredible maneuverability— even in 4WD.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter water-resistant storage compartment under there, too.
- 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear Maxxis® tires provide responsive steering and handling along with excellent comfort.
- Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- LCD instrument display contains fuel injection and electric power steering information, as well as bar-type fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock, and Diff. Lock indicator.
- Fenders have a textured finish that resist scratching and scuffing.
- Hunter Green and Realtree® AP™ Camo models are equipped with spun aluminum wheels.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/ low beams light up the night.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Engine Type||686cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC, 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0mm x 84.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P|
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.5-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brakes / Rear||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Tires / Front||AT25 x 8-12|
|Tires / Rear||AT25 x 10-12|
|L x W x H||81.3 x 46.5 x 48.8 in|
|Seat Height||35.6 in|
|Turning Radius||126 in|
|Ground Clearance||10.8 in|
|Fuel Capacity||5.3 gal|
|Wet Weight||648 lb|
|Rack Capacity||99 lb Fr./187 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1322 lb|
|Instrumentation||Digital LCD multifunction display: speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, gear position, EPS and EFI function|
|Lighting||Dual 35W Halogen multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|