- cc air-cooled 4-stroke: SOHC; single
- 5-speed; wet multiplate clutch
- Mikuni® 29mm BSR
- 124 cc
The Yamaha Raptor 125 is an ideal choice for novice riders and casual riders alike. At the heart of the Raptor 125 lies a light and powerful 124cc, SOHC, four-stroke single engine combined with a single-axis counterbalancer. The counterbalancer is responsible for diminishing the vibration at the handlebars, seat, and footrests, giving the rider a more comfortable ride. The engine is mated on a five-speed gearbox with manual clutch which helps you deal effortless with any track or trail.
The ATV was designed to be used without problems by smaller riders aged 16 years and older. Thus, the handlebar, seat and foot pegs were especially developed to fit their heft and size.
The ride quality is assured by independent double-wishbone front suspension with five-way per load adjustable shocks which gives 7.5" of wheel travel and a rear swing arm handled by a 7.9" of wheel travel.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Raptor 125.
- Lightest production sport ATV ever provides amazingly nimble handling and a great power-to-weight ratio, for a ride beginners and more experienced riders alike will appreciate.
- Handlebar, seat, and foot peg ergonomics have been designed specifically for smaller riders aged 16 years and older.
- Class-exclusive five-speed manual transmission comes with a gear for almost any terrain.
- Powerful 124cc four-stroke engine comes to life with the push of the electric start button.
- Low profile 18" rear Maxxis® tires offer superb traction and great handling.
- Light and powerful 124cc, SOHC, four-stroke single produces a broad powerband.
- The engine is fitted with a single-axis counterbalancer to reduce vibration at the handlebars, seat, and footrests for a more enjoyable ride.
- Five-speed gearbox with manual clutch provides the flexibility to tackle pretty much any track or trail.
- Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
- Mikuni® 29mm carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the rpm range.
- DC-CDI ignition system designed specifically for the Raptor 125 delivers optimum performance at all rpm levels.
- Three-chamber muffler, a proven design straight from the Raptor 250, is light, quiet, and boosts low- and mid- range performance.
- The seat and handlebar position are designed to offer an ideal riding position and maximum rider comfort.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with five-way preload adjustable shocks gives 7.5 inches of wheel travel.
- Rigid and light swingarm is controlled by a 7.9" of wheel travel, for consistent wheel control and rider comfort.
- Low, 28.1" seat height provides rider comfort and allows optimal rider movement.
- Triple hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
- Easy-to-use eccentric chain adjuster means hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Wide 19" front and 18"rear Maxxis® tires provide plenty of grip and awesome handling.
- Single 30-watt headlight boasts an aggressive look and offers great illumination.
- YFZ-type parking brake for parking convenience.
- Raptor and YFZ lineage rolled into one sporty looking package.
|Engine Type||124cc air-cooled 4-stroke: SOHC; single|
|Bore x Stroke||54.0 x 54.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 29mm BSR|
|Transmission||5-speed; wet multiplate clutch|
|Drive Train||2WD; sealed O-ring chain, eccentric adjustment|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm: 7.9-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brakes / Rear||Hydraulic disc|
|Tires / Front||Maxxis® AT19 x 6-10|
|Tires / Rear||Maxxis® AT18 x 9-8|
|L x W x H||63.4 x 40.0 x 39.8 in|
|Seat Height||28.1 in|
|Ground Clearance||3.3 in|
|Fuel Capacity||2.4 gal|
|Wet Weight||299 lb|
|Lighting Single||35/36.5W headlight & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|