The 2013 Yamaha TT0R50E is a compact, light and pretty agile motorcycle that was especially developed for the young riders.
At its heart lies a 49cc, air cooled, SOHC, 4 stroke, 2 valves engine. This compact unit is brought to life by an electric starter and sends its power to the rear wheel through a three speed automatic transmission which is perfect for learning.
The motorcycle is built on a curved steel backbone frame which keeps it narrow and easy to handle.
As far as suspensions are concerned, the bike features front Inverted forks with 22mm sliders that provide 3.8 inches of wheel travel and monocross-style rear suspensions controlled by a single coil-over shock that provides 2.8 inches of wheel travel.
The motorcycle’s speed is kept in check by a set of front and rear 80 mm drum brakes.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha TT-R50E.
Get started today, 2013 Yamaha TT-R50E has a push button electric starter, an inverted front fork and Monocross rear suspension, and a three-speed automatic clutch transmission great for learning and playing.
- The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
- Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
- Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
- 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
- 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
Chassis and Suspension
- Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
- Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
- Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
- Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
- Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
- Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
- Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
- Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
|Engine type||49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||36.0mm x 48.6mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM11 carburetor|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 2.8-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||80mm drum|
|Brakes / Rear||80mm drum|
|Tires / Front||2.50-10-4PR|
|Tires / Rear||2.50-10-4PR|
|Seat Height||21.9 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.3 in|
|Fuel Capacity||.82 gal|
|Wet Weight||126 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|