- 49 cc
The 2013 Yamaha Vino 50 is a retro scooter developed for those who want a stylish, efficient and practical model.
As far as ergonomy is concerned, the Yamaha Vino 50 features a wide and comfortable seat, a perfectly angled handlebar and a generous foot rest. You also get a pretty spacious under seat storage where you can store various items.
The scooter is propelled by a clean, quiet, fuel efficient 4-stroke engine which should deliver pretty low fuel consumption. For increased comfort and efficiency, the Yamaha Vino 50 is equipped with a capable automatic transmission.
The scooter rides on 5-spoke mag style wheels wrapped in 10” tubeless tyres. The front wheel is kept in check by a 26mm front fork while the rear one is combined with a single-shock rear suspension which offers a comfortable ride.
The stopping power is assured by front and rear 110mm drum brakes.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Yamaha Vino 50.
The stylish 2013 Yamaha Vino offers clean, quiet, fuel efficient 4-stroke performance. The easy to ride 2013 Vino makes more sense than ever as gas prices continue to spiral upwards and to make the 2013 Yamaha Vino 50 even more effecient, we have added fuel injection for 2013. Fully automatic transmission, and locking under seat storage make the revised 2013 Vino a sensible fun loving alternative form of transportation.
The fashionable and fun loving Vino sports a clean, quiet, fuel efficient 4-stroke engine.
The gas sipping Vino is ready to zip you around town with its environmentally friendly 49cc, 4-stroke powerplant featuring new fuel injection. Whether you are looking for a fun, affordable way to commute or just looking to make a personal statement, the stylish Vino 50 may be the solution. Gas it and go convenience meets European styling in the easy to ride, easy to own Vino.
2013 Yamaha Vino 50 Features and Benefits
- Peppy, 49cc, liquid-cooled (with fan assist), SOHC, 3-valve, 4-stroke engine puts out lively, predictable power with incredible gas mileage. The design concept of this engine is peppy performance with low noise, low emissions, and low fuel consumption.
- Fuel consumption to be announced.
- Easy, dependable electric starting with backup kick starter.
- The lightweight aluminum cylinder features a ceramic composite coating which is applied directly to the aluminum, eliminating the need for a heavy iron sleeve. The ceramic coating insures faster, more uniform heat dissipation, reduced friction and a longer service life.
- Three valve cylinder head design utilizes two intake valves (15.5mm) and one exhaust valve (16.5mm). The dual intake valves allow more fuel and oxygen to enter the engine for increased power output.
- Special "carbon cutter" valve design removes any carbon build-up on the valve stems to keep the engine operating at maximum efficiency, especially when the unit is being ridden at slow speed for prolonged periods of time.
- Roller rocker arms are used to actuate the valves. The roller rockers reduce friction and mechanical noise to a minimum for a quiet, enjoyable ride.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces mechanical engine noise and maintenance time.
- Liquid-cooling with fan assist is used to maintain stable engine temperatures even during stop and go city riding. Liquid-cooling allows for a higher state of tune for increased engine performance. The radiator is positioned longitudinally in the frame next to the engine.
- Centrifugal oil filtering system is used. This type of oil "filter" automatically removes any particles found in the oil and never requires cleaning or maintenance.
- New throttle body fuel injection provides crisp throttle response, reduced emissions and reduced fuel consumption.
- Easy access, paper-type air filter is used. Total air box capacity is 2.0 liters for excellent performance and reduced intake noise.
- Fully automatic, V-belt CVT transmission ensures easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation. There is no clutch or gear shifting to worry about. A wide range reduction ratio is used for peppy performance.
- Maintenance-free TCI (transistor controlled) ignition system with 2-D mapping provides a precise, high-voltage spark for fast starts and crisp engine performance at all rpms.
- Air induction system (AIS) is used to reduce harmful exhaust emissions. The AIS system injects oxygen into the exhaust to ensure complete fuel combustion, thereby reducing both hydrocarbon (HC) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions.
- Exhaust system and muffler produce a very quiet environmentally friendly exhaust note. The muffler features a catalytic coating to further reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
- Rugged, step-through, underbone-style, steel-tube frame design provides stable, predictable handling. The step-through design means it is very easy to get on and off the Vino.
- 26mm front fork provides a comfortable around town ride. Wheel travel is 59mm (2.3").
- Single-shock rear suspension provides a plush, comfortable ride. Wheel travel is 54mm (2.1").
- Front and rear 110mm drum brakes supply strong, reliable stopping power. They are hand operated, for ease of use …. just like on a bicycle !
- Rugged yet lightweight, die cast aluminum 5-spoke mag style wheels are fitted with 10" tubeless tires.
- Comfortable "saddle-type" single seat ensures excellent rider comfort and adds unmistakable style.
- Super convenient, large, 20 liter locking, under seat storage compartment can easily hold a full-face helmet or other items like a small briefcase or purse. Maximum capacity is 5 kilograms
- 4.5 liter fuel tank means lots and lots of kilometers between fill-ups. Locking fuel cap provides peace of mind. In-tank electric fuel pump.
- 35/35-watt multi-cut lens headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling. The headlight and turn signals are chromed for an added styling highlight.
- Full-size floorboards and wide, stylish front apron provide excellent splash and wind protection and highlights that retro European styling.
- Eye catching, chromed speedometer assembly features an integrated electric fuel gauge. Large size digits are very easy to read. Other functions include high beam indicator light, turn signal indicator lights and coolant temperature warning
- Convenient, 3-in-1 main ignition switch combines the ignition, fork lock and under seat storage compartment lock in one convenient switch
- Unique "G-Lock" anti-theft rear wheel locking system. There is a small lever beside the ignition switch that when moved to the lock position, not only prevents the rear wheel from turning but also slides a cover over the key slot of the ignition switch. It is similar to shifting the transmission on an automatic car into park.
- Rugged chromed rear rack adds additional carrying capacity. Maximum capacity is 3 kgs.
- Electronic fuel gauge lets rider keep track of fuel level.
- Push-to-cancel-type turn signals enhance ease of use.
- Easy-to-use centre stand
- Low-maintenance, sealed battery
- Locking fuel cap and steering
- Heat shield on muffler
- Flexible turn signals that resist damage
- Front and rear side reflectors help maximize visibility in city traffic.
- Additional helmet or luggage hook near the ignition switch area
- High quality 3-D Vino logos on side covers
- Chromed headlight, turn signals and rear carrier
|Canada MSRP Price||$2,799 CDN|
|Engine||4-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 3-valve, single|
|Bore and Stroke||38 x 43.5 mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Throttle body fuel injection|
|Ignition / Starting||TCI / Electric & Kick|
|Final Drive||V-belt / Spur gear|
|Suspension (Front)||26mm fork|
|Suspension (Rear)||Single shock unit swingarm|
|Length||1,665 mm (65.6’’)|
|Width||630 mm (24.8’’)|
|Height||1,005 mm (39.6’’)|
|Wheelbase||1,160 mm (45.7’’)|
|Seat Height||715 mm (28.1’’)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 litres (1 Imp. gallons)|
|Wet Weight||81kg (179 lbs)|
|Maximum Load||77kg (170 lb)|
± Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha and converted into Canadian measurements. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road condition, how you ride, maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight.
Specifications, appearance, and price of product are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP does not include freight, PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection), pre-rigging (boats), or taxes. Dealer may sell for less. See your local dealer for out the door pricing.