With a base price of $4,699, the Yamaha Grizzly 350 Automatic offers a lot of value for its money. Its tough construction, modern features and rugged wheels help it delivers first class performances on any type of terrain.
As far as power is concerned, the ATV features a 4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC engine with a displacement of 348cc. The unit transfers its power to the rear wheel through Yamaha’s Ultramatic V-Belt transmission with rear-wheel engine braking. It also comes with an automatic centrifugal clutch which maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and sprag clutch for downhill engine braking.
The ATV rides on grippy 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires which provide a great traction. You also get a center-mounted trailer hitch that can deal with a more than 1100 pounds of payload.
Hit the jump for more information on the Yamaha Grizzly 350 Automatic.
Grizzly tough mid-size performance
Exclusive top-of-the-line features like Ultramatic automatic transmission can be found on ths price point friendly mid-class Grizzly.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Automatic Key Features:
• The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350 Automatic 2WD carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
• Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and sprag clutch for downhill engine braking.
• Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling.
• Left-side–mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle hand free.
• Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires further boost ground clearance while providing plenty of traction and responsive handling.
• Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
• Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than 1100 pounds of payload.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 350 Automatic Features and Benefits:
• Tough-as-nails 348cc air/oil-cooled SOHC, four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
• Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
• Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize belt slippage.
• Pushbutton electric starter is backed up by auxiliary recoil starter.
• Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
• Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
• 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skidplate offers great handling and undercarriage protection.
• Light steering and a class-leading turning radius combine for increased comfort and incredible maneuverability.
• Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
• 32.6-inch seat height creates enhanced handling.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension has five-way preload-adjustable shocks and 6.3 inches of travel.
• Sturdy steel swingarm is controlled by a single rear shock with five-way adjustable preload and 7.1 inches of travel.
• Heavy-duty front carry bar.
• Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
• Tool-free, easy-access air filter box for quick maintenance.
• Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
• Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
• Plush, specially designed seat is contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
• Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock.
• Rear brake/taillight.
• Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable all-weather starting power.
• Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
• Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams.
• Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
• Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air/oil-cooled single; SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||83.0mm x 64.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® 33mm BSR|
|Starting System||Electric w/auxiliary pull|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with rear-wheel engine braking/F, N, R|
|Drive Train||2WD; shaft drive|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Swingarm; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic discs|
|Brakes / Rear||Fully sealed drum|
|Tire / Front||AT25x8-12|
|Tire / Rear||AT25x10-12|
|L x W x H||78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in|
|Seat Height||32.6 in|
|Turning Radius||118 in|
|Ground Clearance||9.7 in|
|Fuel Capacity||3.8 gal|
|Wet Weight||540 lb|
|Rack Capacity||88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.|
|Towing Capacity||1102 lb|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|
|Colors||Hunter Green, Steel Blue, Red|