For more info visit
Advanstar Communications announced the 26th annual Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows presented by Toyota will kick off its 13-city nationwide series November 3, 2006. From New York to Seattle, this nationwide tour will offer attendees across the country an up close look at hundreds of 2007-model street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers and ATVs from more than 15 manufacturers as well as new concept bikes, vintage bikes and more. This motorcycle extravaganza will also give enthusiasts of all ages the opportunity to try out the latest gear and aftermarket accessories and see amazing live-action entertainment, including the BOSS "Ball of Steel" Freestyle Stunt Show.
The 2006-2007 Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® Presented by Toyota Schedule is as follows:
- November 3-5 Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ
- November 10-12 Reliant Center Houston, TX*
- November 17-19 Fort Worth Convention Center Fort Worth, TX
- December 1-3 Qwest Field & Event Center Seattle, WA
- December 8-10 Long Beach Convention Center Long Beach, CA
- December 15-17 San Mateo County Expo Center San Mateo, CA
- January 5-7 Rock Financial Showplace Novi, MI
- January 12-14 Washington Convention Center Washington, D.C.
- January 19-21 Jacob K. Javits Convention Center New York, NY
- January 26-28 I-X Center Cleveland, OH
- February 2-4 Minneapolis Convention Center Minneapolis, MN
- February 9-11 Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Chicago, IL
- February 23-25 Georgia World Congress Center Atlanta, GA
"This year’s series will prove to be bigger and better than ever before as we include expanded showcases for the core enthusiast as well as those new to the sport," said Show Director Jeff D’Entremont. "The popular Big Twin Customs display will return and new for this year we’ve added special areas for the ATV, custom sportbike and the dirt/off-road enthusiasts as well."
For the 13th consecutive year, Cycle World, the nation’s most popular motorcycle magazine, will be the title sponsor for the series and leading manufacturer Toyota will return for the eighth year as presenting sponsor. Progressive Motorcycle Insurance will once again be the official product sponsor for the shows. The Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® presented by Toyota is Fueled by Advanstar and is the world’s largest motorcycle show series.