The most technically advanced, feature loaded helmet from KBC to date.
The FFR marks a totally new chapter in KBCs progress as a leading exponent of high quality , feature full, full value helmets.
The FFR is totally 3D engineered from the ground up and is the first KBC to feature our totally new fitment platform, as well as many new patented new technologies and designs.
The FFR has been styled by an international team of in house KBC designers based in north America, the UK and Canada and brings together a mixture of European styling and North American robustness.
The FFR has been designed to offer a helmet that is multifunctional, weather used for Sports Touring, Cruising, High Speed or just around town riding. The helmet is perfectly at home with the front face shield in the Up or down position as the helmet is perfectly balanced and can be ridden with the face guard open, even at high speeds, with no noticeable drag or lift, this due to the low center of gravity provided due to the MagCam system which allows the face guard to move into a lower position when opened and to click into a firm open position.
A series of internal ventilation and cooling ducts are engineered throughout the inner EPS lining which actively distribute new air taken from the controllable air intakes and remove the stale used air via rear exhausts in the shell and lower rear lining.
The interior is designed for maximum comfort and durability, wicks away moisture and provides a superb level of noise reduction and wind noise control. Fully removable, washable and replaceable for added value and long life.
- Hi Impact Solvent Resistant Alloy PC Shell
- Single Button Opening System for safe and easy rider use
- Mag Cam opening and Locking system for safer riding when open
- Magnesuim and meatl locking system for high lever of quality and security
- Reduced overall shell dimensions
- 2 mm Scratch resistant moulded visor
- Quick Removal Visor mechanism (No Tools)
- Totally New fitment platform for ultimate wearer comfort
- Totally new internal comfort lining design for comfort and noise reduction
- New Controllable Air Ventilation and Cooling System
- STANDARDS AND HOMOLOGATIONS Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Freeze - $289.95
- Infinity - $269.95
- Element - $269.95
- Solid - $249.95 (Matt Black $ 259.95)