Whether you’re cruising, touring, or sport riding, it’s hard to beat the comfort and protection of the TZ-R. Using technology developed for Shoei’s racing and performance models, the TZ-R’s aerodynamics reduce wind noise and increase stability.
The newest member of Shoei’s full-face family, the TZ-R, comes with a full Shoei pedigree. Extensive hours of wind tunnel and real-world testing refined it’s shape and features. All elements are uniquely Shoei; Aim+ shell construction for strength, removable cheek pads for fit and comfort, and a distortion free CX-1V shield and Quick Release Base Plate System for unobstructed visibility.
Shoei’s commitment to performance excellence, at a surprisingly affordable price the TZ-R has it all.
- Quick Release Base Plate System
- Upper Air Intake
- Lower Air Intake
- Face Shield Defogging Vent
- Removable / Replaceable cheek pad and chinstrap covers.
- Preset Shield Opening Lever With Locking Mechanism
- CX-1V Shield
- AIM Shell Construction
- Snell M2005
- 5 Year Warranty From Purchase Date. 7 Year Warranty From Helmet Manufacture Date.