With the handy Bluetooth pocket repeater BlueCom 102 from AKE you can get a wireless connection from helmet to helmet. An installation on the motorbike is not necessary.
The new multi-channel master technology from AKE makes it possible to interconnect any Bluetooth helmet set or even simple Bluetooth headset with standard protocol without any restrictions (full duplex communication).
By using an audio input and a combined two-way radio/mobile phone input it is possible to optionally connect a pocket receiver or GPS and a two-way radio or mobile phone. With this new technology, the driver as well as the pillion can hear the audio signal and they are able to talk on the phone or two-way radio without switching.
The complete set BlueCom for 2 includes one AKE BlueCom 102 pocket repeater and two AKE Bluetooth helmet sets 101, each with a pair of loudspeakers, microphone and battery as well as the relevant chargers and operating instructions.
The AKE plug & play service for complete sets:
All complete sets are already paired on delivery, i.e. no detailed pairing is necessary!
The handy control module is a combination of full duplex star connector, repeater and signal mixer.
It has two Bluetooth master interfaces for any Blue tooth helmet sets, an analogue input for 2-way radios or mobile phones and a further analogue input for audio signals (e.g. bag receiver or GPS, etc.).
- Class 2, version 1.2, range up to 20 m
- Two master Bluetooth interfaces for Bluetooth helmet sets or any other Bluetooth device with headset protocol
- Two-way radio / mobile phone connection with jack plug socket 2,5 mm, 3 pole, transmission to driver and pillion
- Audio- / GPS connection with jack plug socket 3,5 mm, 3 pole, transmission to driver and pillion
- Kein Aussperreffekt für den Partner bei externem Signal
- Integrated lithium-Ion battery, operating time ca. 8 hours
- One button per helmet set, all necessary adjustments, e.g. on/off, pairing, connecting, etc. can be made separately for both Blutooth channels
- No vehicle assembly necessary, can be kept in each jacket pocket
- Weighs only 65 gram
Bluetooth transmitter / receiver with booster installed in a practical housing for a discreet assembly in your helmet.
- Bluetooth version 2.0
- Range up to 10 m
- Elegant design / invisible assembly
- Integrated booster for best communication even with high surrounding noise
- Long operating hours through energy-saving mode, in spite of booster
- Multifunctional button, all necessary handling like switch-on/off, pairing, connecting, volume etc. is possible with one button
- Easy assembly, with the ergonomic design it can be put directly into the neck guard padding of the helmet
- Velcro fastener for helmets without neck guard
- Polarity-safe connectors for microphone, loudspeakers, battery and travel charger
- Weighs only 21 grams
- Noise compensated transducer for close talking systems
- Foam windshield for wind noise compensation
- Close talking capsule for an optimum driving noise compensation to make best communication possible
- No impact sound transmission, e.g. from the helmet shell
- Velcro fastener for easy assembly in helmet
- Two dynamic transducers
- Weatherproof plastic membrane
- Optimum sound feature for clear voice transmission
- Perforated cover to protect the membrane
- Easy assembly with adhesive fastener on the back
Power supply of helmet electronic:
- Extremely small powerful lithium-polymer battery
- Replaceable with polarity-safe connectors
- Easy assembly in the helmet as to the small overall size
- Weighs only 5 grams
- Size is only 13 x 40 x 5 mm
Pocket repeater: 63 mm x 60 mm x 23 mm
Helmet electronic box: 18 mm x 116 mm x 6 mm
Optionally available accessories:
Mini spiral cord for a flexible connection to the microphone in flip-up helmets, gooseneck (boom) microphone for assembly into the helmet, high energy battery for longer trips without recharging, 12V-charger, and much more you’ll find at your specialist dealer.