2013 CFMoto Z6
With its sporty stance, the 2013 CFMoto Z6 is an agile multipurpose vehicle that can ride over tough terrains with poise. In its wild adventures, the 2013 CFMoto Z6 is helped by a powerful 600 cc liquid cooled, single cylinder, 4 Valves, 4 Stroke engine that cranks out a maximum power of 37 hp @ 6300 rpm and 46.9 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm.
Like any respectable off roader the CFMoto Z6 gives you the possibility to electronically select between 2WD and 4WD modes, hi and low rev ranges and also lock the differential.
The ride is kept in check by front and rear double wishbone independent suspensions while the stopping power is assured by all round hydraulic disc brakes.
The 2013 CFMoto Z6 is sold on the Australian market and comes with a two year limited factory warranty.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 CFMoto Z6.
2013 CFMoto Z6
Engine:Single cylinder, 4 Valves, 4 Stroke
Transmission:CVTECH IBC variable H/L/N/R
Horsepower @ RPM:37 @ 6300
Torque @ RPM:34 @ 5500
Energy:Bosch electronic injection
Top Speed:82 mph
The Z6 is designed with performance, adventure and excitement in mind; giving you the freedom to tackle the outdoors from a new perspective. Boasting a powerful 600cc liquid cooled engine combined with Bosch EFI (electronic fuel injection). This system allows for a perfect fuel/air mixture ratio to provide painless cold starts and optimal fuel delivery.
To further enhance versatility, the rider also has the ability to electronically select between 2WD & 4WD modes, hi and low rev ranges and also lock the differential when extra traction is required. Fully independent rear (IRS) suspension makes light work of rough terrain, whilst the all round hydraulic disc brakes further enhances safety and control.
Recreational riding, industrial use, farming, hunting or just simply having fun, the Z6 will have you covered. The only boundaries are your imagination.
Supported by a two year limited factory warranty and nation-wide dealer network.
If you want to go out for some fun or go for an outdoor party, CFMOTO Z6 is the best choice! With its excellent sporty recreational feature, absolutely you will enjoy a lot with its both sporty and utility functions.
- * Reliable liquid cooled engine which is 600cc single cylinder, four stroke, four valve, with over headed camshaft; power could reach to 25.5kw.
- * Good for tough road condition with 240mm ground clearance and 25 or 26 inch cross-country tires.
- * You could easily switch between four wheel drive to two wheel drive by a small button.
- * When you need the four wheels to be rotated at same speed, switch the differential lock, and this helps you to work safer at bad working condition.Fording depth is 300mm.
- * Adjustable steering.
- * Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 4 Valve Engine
- * Liquid Cooled with electronic fuel injection
- * Selectable 2WD/4WD modes, L-H-N-R range, with Lockable Diff
- * 12 inch polished alloy wheels with Cst tyres
- * Double wishbone suspension
- * Independent adjustable front and rear suspension
- * All round hydraulic disc brakes
- * Under hood storage tool box
- * Adjustable steering wheel height
- * Passenger safety hand rail
- * Hand brake
- * LED instrument display
- * 12V power output
- * 2500Lbs front winch
- * Indicator, horn and mirrors fitted as standard
Loading and towing capacity
The trunk of Z6 is 100kg loading capacity with 100 Liter volume.The reverse speed limitation insures your safety, maximum 20km/h.
14L front storage for some small tools.
Top level liquid cooled engine with considerable fuel consumption and engine efficiency.
The engine is 600cc, with single cylinder, 4 stroke, 4 valves, Over headed camshaft, single balancing arbor, 25.5 kw.
Front and rear chain transmission for better running efficiency.
The reverse speed limitation insures your safety, maximum 20km/h.
Steering wheel could be adjusted maximum by 45° for different driver height.
27L fuel tank added with a 4L spare fuel tank.
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 4 Valves, 4 Stroke|
|Bore & stroke||96 x 82 mm|
|Fuel system||Bosch electronic injection|
|Transmission||CVTECH IBC variable H/L/N/R|
|Lubrification||Pressure & splash|
|Length x Width x Height||2,630 x 1,320 x 1,800 mm|
|Seat height||350 mm(from footrest)|
|Ground clearance||240 mm|
|Fuel capacity||27 L|
|Dry weight||450 kg|
|Wheels front||12 x 6.0 Aluminium mags|
|Wheels rear||12 x 7.5 Aluminium mags|
|Tires front||25 x 8-12 4PR Tubeless CST|
|Tires rear||25 x 10-12 4PR Tubeless CST|
|Suspension front||Double wishbone independent suspension coil spring oil damp shock absorber|
|Suspension rear||Double wishbone independent suspension coil spring oil damp shock absorber|
|Brakes front||Hydraulic braking, double disc 220 x 3.5mm|
|Brakes rear||Hydraulic braking, double disc 220 x 3.5 mm|