2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4
If you are searching for a tough and reliable workhorse, then you should take a closer look at the Honda Pioneer 700-4.
This capable vehicle can transport up to four passengers, features a rugged and solid construction and is fitted with a long list of features which improve its practicality.
The vehicle is perfect for both work and recreation and its convertible rear seating design makes it more versatile than many of its rivals.
At the heart if this small mechanical beast lies a 700cc, liquid-cooled, OHV single-cylinder, four-stroke, engine with Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI). Thanks to its capable engine the Honda Pioneer 700-4 has a maximum cargo capacity of 1,000 lbs. and a towing capacity of 1500 lbs.
The vehicle rides on a set of massive wheels which together with the 10.5 inches of wheel travel help you tackle any type of terrain with poise.
The Honda Pioneer 700-4 is available in three colors namely Red, Olive or Phantom Camo.
Hit the jump for more information on the Honda Pioneer 700-4.
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4
Engine:liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
Transmission:Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter; three forward gears and Reverse
Energy:Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI)
Honda’s new four-passenger Pioneer™ 700-4 is a SxS packed with innovation, performance, style, and value that’s geared for your needs, whether that’s recreation or work.
The Pioneer 700-4 features the industry’s first convertible rear seating design that offers the convenience and versatility of switching between two, three, or four person seating configurations, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
In addition, the all-new look of the Pioneer 700-4 features new rugged styling and your choice of three colors, Red, Olive or the all-new Honda Phantom Camo™, designed by Honda. The Pioneer 700-4’s proven 700-class engine, and durable automotive-style automatic transmission with a heavy-duty torque converter will get you and your passengers where you need to go. And its 1000-pound cargo capacity or 1500-pound towing capacity will get your gear there, too.
The Pioneer 700-4’s long-travel suspension features 7.9 inches (front) and 9.1 inches (rear) of travel for enhanced comfort and capability.
Designed, developed, and expertly built in the U.S., the Pioneer 700-4 will also be affordable and durable. In addition, standard passenger doors, nets, and headrests assist in providing a secure ride. The new Pioneer 700-4, the first of a new breed.
In addition, there’ll be a full line of Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories that will allow you to add functionality and style to your vehicle, including tops, doors, windscreens, a winch, a snow plow, lights and more.
Pioneer 700-4 is recommended for drivers 16 years of age and older, and tall enough to wear the seat belt properly and reach all controls. Passengers should be tall enough for the seat belts to fit properly and brace themselves, if needed, by placing both feet firmly on the floor while grasping the hand hold. Honda recommends that all SxS drivers read their owner’s manual thoroughly.
- * Powered by Honda’s proven fuel-Injected 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine that features an automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and reverse.
- * All-new convertible seating design offers the versatility and adjustability of two, three, or four-person seating configurations.
- * Seating arrangement can be quickly and easily changed thanks to a folding, stow-away rear-seat design, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
- * With the overall dimensions of a two-person design, the Pioneer maintains a high level of maneuverability while still being able to seat up to four people.
- * Long-travel suspension with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear provides a plush ride with class-leading stability.
- * All-new rugged, aggressive and exciting styling.
- * Three colors available including Red, Green, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo.
- * Load capacities of 1000 pounds hauling, or 1500 pounds towing.
- * Full line of more than 50 accessories will be available when the Pioneer hits Honda’s dealer network later this year.
- * The Pioneer’s design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
|Engine Type||700cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke, Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body|
|Bore and Stroke||102mm x 82.6mm|
|Ignition||Full-transistorized type with electronic advance|
|Cargo Capacity||1,000 lbs.|
|Towing Capacity||1500 lbs.|
|Transmission||Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter; three forward gears and Reverse; three drive modes 2WD, 4WD, and 4WD with front differential loc|
|Ground Clearance||10.5 Inches|
|Front Suspension||Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 Inches travel|
|Rear Suspension||Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 Inches travel|
|Tires||Front 25 x 8-12, Rear 25 x 10-12|
|Color||Choices Red, Green, Camo|