2012 Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans4x4 Camo
The perfect vehicle for every hunting party has to be one that doesn’t draw attention to itself. For all the right reasons, that’s what the Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans4x4 Camo is all about.
Spacious enough to carry as much as four of your buddies for the weekly hunting trips, the Mule 4010 Trans4x4 Camo was built with an ingenious design that allows the utility vehicle to transform from a two-person tool and gear hauler into a four-person transport. When flexibility is required, the Mule 4010 4x4 can provide.
What makes this utility vehicle different from the rest is its stealthy Realtree APG HD camouflage coating, allowing the Mule to blend effortlessly to the environment. And best of all, it’s not all about aesthetics too; this is one Kawasaki that also has plenty of power to spare.
If the Mule 4010 4x4’s liquid-cooled 617cc four-stroke V-twin engine isn’t impressive enough, the fact that its managed by a digital Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and features a DFI system that compensates for variations in atmospheric pressure, engine, and air temperature makes it a true versatile workhorse - or work-mule. The engine’s specific configuration makes for smooth and consistent engine starting, crisp throttle response, and more precise fuel metering, helping reduce fuel consumption and emissions. The powerful 617cc V-twin engine is then mated to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) that features both high and low range plus reverse, providing the kind of versatile ride hunters need when they’re out on their expeditions.
Any way you look at it, the Mule 4010 Trans4x4 Camo is an outstanding choice for just about any utility vehicle need. The bold styling, complemented by an outdoor-motif graphic package and an impressive powertrain system, makes it a true must-have for all your outdoor adventures.
Find out more about the Kawasakai Mule 4010 Trans4x4 Camo after the jump
2012 Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans4x4 Camo
Engine:liquid-cooled four-stroke V-twin engine
Transmission:continuously variable transmission
- Four-stroke, 617cc industrial V-twin engine produces exceptional torque at low engine speeds
- Modern four-stroke design with overhead valves for efficient running and good fuel economy
- Large-capacity radiator and fan maintain consistent engine temperatures, even in hot climates
- Rubber engine mounts minimize vibration, noise and wear to maximize operation comfort and diminish fatigue
- Macpherson strut long-travel front suspension provides a comfortable ride and excellent load-carrying capability
- Firm springs prevent bottoming and increase ground clearance
- load-style leaf springs can handle heavy loads, yet provide a smooth ride when the cargo box is empty
- Semi-independent action
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System
- Fully automatic continuously variable transmission (CVT) features forward high and low and reverse, and helps keep the engine in the right operating rpm for a variety of vehicle speeds, loads or terrain
- The CVT has a wide spread of drive ratios for quick acceleration and ample pulling power
- Tuned to accommodate higher loads
- Large drive and driven torque converters maximize engagement area of the thick and strong drive belt for improved heat dissipation and added durability
- High-flow cover helps cool the CVT while providing superb splash protection and waterproofing
- Sheaves with high silicon type material for increased durability
- Open sided drive pulley offers efficient cooling for longer belt life
- Offers adjustable belt deflection
|Engine||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, overhead valve V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||76 x 68mm|
|Fuel System||Digital Fuel Injection|
|Air filter||Snorkel-type with cyclone-type two-stage dry replaceable element|
|Oil filter||Automotive-type spin-on canister|
|Electrical||12V, 18 amp-hour battery, alternator|
|Transmission||Continuously variable transmission (CVT) with high and low range, forward, neutral and reverse|
|Final drive||Shaft, selectable four-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential|
|Exhaust||Muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor|
|Front suspension / wheelbase||Independent, MacPherson strut / 3.9 in.|
|Rear suspension / wheelbase||Semi-independent, DeDion axle with leaf springs and shocks / 2.8 in.|
|Steering||Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion|
|Brakes||Four-wheel hydraulic drums, sealed|
|Fuel capacity||6.2 gal.|
|Curb weight||1,564.8 lbs.|
|Overall length||130.1 in.|
|Overall height||75.8 in.|
|Overall width||58.5 in.|
Motorcycle USA----"If you want to be able to blend into your environment when you take your hunting or fishing trip, try using the Kawasaki 4010 Trans4x4 Camo that has enough room for you and your buddies as well as what you need to haul back to base. It is rugged and sturdy and the Realtree APG HS camo coating will help conceal where you are lying in wait at."