2014 Kymco UXV 500i SP
Tough, practical and reliable, the Kymco UXV 500i SP is ready to deal effortless with anything you ask of it.
The vehicle is propelled by a 499cc, DOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve W/EFI engine which generates a maximum power of 36 hp. The engine can tow up to 1200-lb and is mated to a CVT automatic transmission with differential lock. The stopping power is handled by dual front discs and rear single disc brakes.
For enhanced practicality, the Kymco UXV 500i SP features a 420-lb.-capacity cargo bed, a 2-inch receiver hitch, a locking glove box, under-seat and under-hood storage. You also get a 8.45 gallons fuel tank, LED lights and a backlit digital dash.
To be able to deal well with the tough terrains, the Kymco UXV 500i SP needed a set of tough tires, therefore, Kymco equipped it with grippy 26” KENDA Bounty Hunter tires.
Hit the jump for more information on the Kymco UXV 500i SP.
2014 Kymco UXV 500i SP
Engine:DOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-valve
Horsepower @ RPM:36
Energy:Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
The UXV 500i SP with new aggressive body style, was designed to offer increased amenities to customers apt to use their UXV for recreational opportunities rather than utility purposes. And, like its brethren, the UXV 500i SP offers a 420-lb.-capacity cargo bed, 1,200-lb. towing capacity, 2-inch receiver hitch, locking glove box, under-seat and under-hood storage, multi-function digital instrument display and 12V accessory outlet. Go on, have some fun!
2014 Kymco UXV 500i SP Key Features:
• 499cc 4-Stroke DOHC 4-Valve Liquid-Cooled
• Electronic Fuel Injection
• CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P with Differential Lock
• Shaft Drive with On Demand 2WD/4WD
• Backlit Digital Dash (fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, high beam indicator, neutral/reverse light temp light)
• Standard 2” Receiver Hitch
• Dual A-Arm Front with Fully Independent Rear Suspension
• Dual Disc Front/Single Disc Rear Brakes
• KAIFA High-Performance Shocks
• Manual Hand Parking Brake
• KYMCO-Designed LED Lights and Light Bar
• Mesh Driver & Passenger Doors and Rear Cab Net
• Black Aluminum Alloy Wheels
• 26” KENDA Bounty Hunter Tires
• Half Windshield and Hard Top Roof
• Rear Cargo Net, Spare Tire Rack with Spare
• Two-Tone (red & black) Seat Covers
• C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
• One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
• KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
|Engine Type||DOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-valve w/EFI|
|Gearbox||CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P W/Differential Lock|
|Drive System||Shaft Drive and on demand 2WD/4WD with engine braking|
|Chassis||Pipe Under Bone|
|Front Suspension||Independent dual A-arm|
|Rear Suspension||Independent dual A-arm|
|Front Tires||Kenda Bounty Hunter 26x9-14|
|Rear Tires||Kenda Bounty Hunter 26x11-14|
|Front Brake||Hydraulic dual disc|
|Rear Brake||Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Hand operated|
|Ground Clearance||11.5 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||8.45 gals.|
|Instrumentation||Alloy wheels, Soft Top, 1/2 windshield, Light bar with (4) LED lights, Rear Cab Net, Rear Cargo Net, Spare Tire Rack w/Spare (26” tire/LE aluminum wheel), Rear Bumper, 2 Tone (Black/Red) Washable Seat Covers, Dual Beverage Holder.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Factory Warranty.|