2014 Dufour 310 Grand Large
The Dufour 310 Grand Large embodies the lifestyle that Dufour has infused into its projects over the last 50 years: it is fast, well-balanced, comfortable and easy to steer, even for a single handed purpose.
The idea behind this project was to create a small boat with all the technology, iconic style and comfort of the bigger and luxurious Grand Large models.
The result is a boat with great personality, characterised by excellent performance, maximum ease of handling, and the timeless elegance of Dufour Yachts.
In just 9.35m length the 310 GL perfectly exhibits the latest Dufour design philosophy. Its streamlined, dynamic looks win you over at first glance, just like an authentic object of design and fashion.
Continue reading for more information on the Dufour 310 Grand Large.
2014 Dufour 310 Grand Large
Horsepower @ RPM:20
2014 Dufour 310 Grand Large Standard Features:
• Hull: Hand-laminated polyester/glassfibre
• Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull
• Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnatet with NPG resinforming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
• Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
• Deck: Sandwich construction with injected PVC foam core
• Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless steel back-plates
• Rudder: 2 Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed cell epoxy foam
• Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel
• Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck
• Hand rails: Wood on cabin roof
• Fixed toe rails: Around hull to deck joint
• Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eye bolt, lockable hatch cover
• Bow pulpits: Open
• Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket and opening life-lines with hook
• Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines
• Shroud chainplates: Outboard deck side shroud chainplates
• Miscellaneous chainplates: No backstay
• Mooring cleats: 4 aluminum
• Mooring line protection: 4 stainless steel plates, on hull sheerline
• Fuel deck fillers: 1
• Water deck fillers: 1
• Mainsheet: Mainsheet on cockpit bottom
• Genoa track: Self tacking genoa track recessed on coachroof
• Mast: Anodized aluminium with 1 levels of sweptback spreaders
• Rigging: 9/10 fractional
• Mast stepping: On deck
• Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light
• Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
• Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers
• Furler: Genoa roller furler
• Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter and lower shrouds
• Backstay: No backstay
• Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, furling line, vang and outhaul
• Woodwork: Real wood veneer in Moabi
• Floors: Moabi laminate
• Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
• Mattresses: Mattresses are in quilted, an allergic fabric
• Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers
• Head-liner: White painted head-liner
• Versions: 2 cabins – 1 head
• WC: Manual sea toilet
• Wash-basin: Basin unit with one-piece moulded top
• Water: chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head
• Drain: Direct, via an electric pump (pack)
• Mirror: Large mirror
• Ventilation: Via deck hatch
• Other: Oil skin space
• Saloon seats: Large seats on both sides
• Table: Saloon table with 2 folding leaves
• Under seats and behind backrests
• Built in to saloon table
• 2 top lockers each side
• Mast pillar: Stainless steel
• Access: To navigation instrument transducers
• Configurations: L-shaped port side
• Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with integrated fiddle
• Sink: Stainless sink with covers in ‘Corian®’
• Water: chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap
• Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker (oven in the pack) on gimbals, with stainless rail
• Refrigerator: refrigerator box with sliding storage bins (12 V elec-tric compressor in the pack)
• Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
• 2 closed lockers
• 1 sheld above cooker
• Below sink
• Under burner
• Waste bin: Below sink
• Tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
• Fuel filter: Fuel filter with water separator.
• Shut-off valve: Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
• Control panel: Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
• Alternator: Alternator with battery isolator.
• Ventilation: Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
• Bilge: Independent engine bilge.
• Access: Access to the engine from front and both sides.
• Propeller: Twin blade, fixed.
• Insulation: Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation.
• Water tanks: 1 polyethylene water tank with inspection holes and gauges
• Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distri-bution panel.
• Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
• Bilge sump: Sump built into keel.
• Hot water: Water-heater via heat-exchanger (pack)
• Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit (pack)
• Shower waste: Shower waste pumped directly to the sea.
• Circuit: 12V
• Distribution panel: 12 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter
• Socket: 12V on electrical distribution panel.
• Isolator: 1 per battery set in aft port cabin
• Winch handle: 1 winch handle with bin.
• Owner’s pack: Owner’s pack with Owner’s Manual.
• Earthing: Rigging grounded.
• Vang: With quadruple-purchase tackle and cascade
• Through-deck fitting: Stainless steel swan-neck tube for electrical and electronic cables
• Deck organizers: 5-sheave deck organizer for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns
• Halyard winches: 1 Lewmar size 30 halyard winch on coachroof, to trim self tacking jib, mainsail sheet and halyard
• Cleats: Jamcleats port side of the companionway
• Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
• Hatch covers: Polyester cover forward of companionway
• Cockpit bench seats: Antiskid covered
• Helmsman’s side seat: Antiskid covered
• Lockers: 1 large side locker to stbd with lid with fixing for padlock
• Helm: Twin steering wheels leather covered
• Engine control: Engine throttle lever and control panel on coockpit side
• Compasses: 1 compass
• Instrumentation: On aft end of cockpit coaming (OPT to be picked)
• Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
• Liferaft locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
• Shore supply: In stbd helmsman’s seat locker
• Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor
• Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
Glazing & Lighting
• Hull: 2 hull windows
• Side Coachroof: 3 fixed ports and 1 openable
• Coachroof hatches: 2 size 44 and 2 size 20 Lewmar hatches with curtains
• Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights
• Steps: Wide steps
• Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in Plexiglas with stops and lock
• Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with 1 gas struts
• Stowage: Door stows under liferaft hatch
• Hand rails: 2
• Berth: 200 cm approx
• Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover
• Stowage: Below berth, 2 hanging lockers with shelf
• Water tank: Below berth (160L as option)
• Other: Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-lights above galley
• Large chart table with tilt-up desk, on starboard side of companionway
• 1 reading light
• Hinged console holding the instruments and electrical distribution panel
• Engine power: 19 hp (13.8 kW).
• Transmission: Sail-drive
• Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
|Overall length||9.67 m|
|Waterline length||8.70 m|
|Hull length||9.35 m|
|Max beam||3.31 m|
|Light Displacement||4.940 kg|
|Keel weight||1.300 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||90L|
|Water tank capacity||160L|
|Engine power||20 CV / 20 HP|
|Sail area||50.4 m²|