2017 Boston Whaler 420 Outrage
The 420 is a champion at onboard entertaining and pleasure cruising, whether close to home or way offshore.by Sulthoni, on
Huge comfort, legendary capability and unmatched state-of-the-art features make the flagship 420 Outrage a boat like no other. From the expansive bow with innovative seating galore, to the beautifully designed convertible helm and cockpit areas, to the gracious, well-equipped cabin with enclosed head, the 420 is a champion at onboard entertaining and pleasure cruising, whether close to home or way offshore. With so many inviting spaces to settle in for the day, this is the yacht you’ll want to enjoy with family and friends. Step aboard and into the future of boating.
2017 Boston Whaler 420 Outrage
Beyond its awe-inspiring size, its clean lines and thoughtful design make a graceful, sweeping impression.
From the outside, the 420 Outrage stuns. Beyond its awe-inspiring size, its clean lines and thoughtful design make a graceful, sweeping impression. Wide sidedecks, a robust helm and hardtop structure and the sleek helm impress with their quality and style.
Below, eye-level windows and an incredible 7 feet of headroom create an airy, light-filled cabin, ideal for onboard entertaining. After long days above deck in the spacious bow and helm areas, guests can retreat to this well-appointed cabin, with its comfortable seating and a gracious head.
Standard quad Mercury Verado 300-hp engines deliver the power and efficiency.
Standard quad Mercury Verado 300-hp engines deliver the power and efficiency for even the roughest waters and longest offshore runs. Digital throttle & shift and joystick piloting boost performance and docking ease. Not to be overlooked, the 420 Outrage boasts serious sportfishing features when fishing trumps cruising and entertaining.
Boston Whaler 420 Outrage Key Features:
• Helm seating accommodates 6 people and converts easily to face forward or aft.
• Cockpit sunshade deploys electronically and features black Sunbrella® canvas.
• Enclosed head includes electric VacuFlush™ toilet and an enclosed shower with rain shower head.
• Spacious cabin with V-berth offers 7 feet of headroom and two available color schemes.
• Convertible aft bench tucks away to expand the cockpit with even more fish-fighting room.
• Quad Mercury Verado 300s with Joystick Piloting offer incredible power and precision.
• Mercury’s integrated SmartCraft VesselView display, power steering and digital throttle and shift combine for sophisticated, seamless command.
• Dynamic Running Surface hull technology, featuring automatically adjusting trim tabs, lifts ride quality to new levels.
|Engine:||Quad Mercury 300 Verado (Joystick Piloting)|
|Prop:||14 5/8” x 17” Rev 4|
|Fuel Capacity:||600 gallons|
|Dry Weight:||26,085 lbs|
|Test Gear:||25 lbs|
|Test Weight:||28,589 lbs|
|L.O.A:||42’ 6" (13.0 M)|
|Beam:||13’ (3.96 M)|
|Draft:||31" (0.79 M)|
|Weight (Dry, No Engine):||22,000 Lbs (9, 979|
|Weight (With Engines, Fuel and Water):||29,500 Lbs (13,381 Kg)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||7,482 Lbs (3,394 Kg)|
|Swamped Capacity:||4,000 Lbs (1,814 Kg)|
|Maximum Persons Capacity:||20|
|Maximum Horsepower:||1,675 Hp (1,249 Kw)|
|Minimum Horsepower:||1,200 Hp (895 Kw)|
|Maximum Engine Weight:||3,400 Lbs (1,542 Kg)|
|Transom Height:||30" (0.76 M)|
|Deadrise at Transom:||22°|
|Fuel Capacity:||600 Gallons (2,271 L)|
|Waste Capacity:||20 Gallons (76 L)|
|Water Capacity:||60 Gallons (227 L)|
|Livewell Volume:||40 Gallons|
|Bridge Clearance With Hardtop:||12’ 5" (3.79 M)|
|Bridge Clearance With Hardtop, Radar and Satellite TV:||14’ 2" (4.32 M)|
|Bridge Clearance With Flybridge:||18’ 6" (5.64 M)|
|Price:||$803,882 (with test power)|