2014 Azimut 40S
The Azimut 40S promises to deliver an exciting and comfortable ride each time you feel the need to venture in deep waters. Thanks to its sleek body, the boat can cut the water effortless and you’ll also like its stylish design which copes great with the blue landscapes.
Other notable features include 4 square windows, an openable hard top, a squarish bow and spacious sun-deck areas.
You’ll also like the saloon, which is naturally lighted thanks to 5 square metres of lateral crystal surfaces. The saloon is also fitted with an L-shaped sofa that can be transformed into a bed.
The boat is propelled by two 480 MHP (353 KW) Cummins QSB 5.9 engines which deliver a maximum speed of 35 Kn and a cruising speed of 30 Kn. The engines are fueled by generous fuel tanks with a total capacity of 1100 L (290 U.S. Gal).
Hit the jump for more information on the Azimut 40S.
2014 Azimut 40S
Top Speed:40 mph
40 feet to fully experience the sensations of a yacht with excellent manoeuvrability.
A POWERFUL, slender body that renders elegant lines, seemingly elongating over the bow and the stern, leaving onlookers amazed at this stunning image. The ceiling’s overhang covers part of the cockpit and compliments the dynamic design of the yacht’s profile.
Sporty Styling, innovation and attention to luxury finishing in every detail: from the 4 square windows that are a hallmark of the S Collection to the openable hard top, the spacious sun-deck areas, the squarish bow that, apart from fulfilling innovative aesthetic criteria, increases the volumes of the lower deck, the lifting platform for launching and hauling the tender in total comfort, the solar panels and the use of low energy consumption components.
The saloon, brightly lit thanks to 5 square metres of lateral crystal surfaces, the opening hard top and the large double-winged crystal door, are all visible from the stern section. The galley receives natural light through the windscreen and air through an opening porthole. Relaxation area with L-shaped sofa, can be converted into an extra bed. Opposite a large cupboard can accommodate all that is needed to enjoy a comfortable stay aboard. The technical fabrics covering the bulkheads and ceilings, create chromatic contrasts of champagne and dark brown.
35 knots from a yacht as stable and as safe as the 40S equals absolute fun. Pure emotion erouses when of the gangway of the main deck. The light, cool interior of this sporty yacht blends elegance with comfort. The pleasure of life aboard is evident in every detail and can only be compared to the unique pleasure of handling the boat in total autonomy, also thanks to the Easy Handling system.
2014 Azimut 40S Key Features:
• Sportiness and technology are the two key design concepts in the S Collection yachts. These are models which facilitate and amplify the enjoyment of plein air living, where the operable hard top and hi-tech solutions merge function and aesthetics. It is a balanced mix of comfort, driving pleasure, and a luxury quite surprising in the world of sport yachts. At sea: leaving a wake in Made in Italy style.
• Charm with a wow-factor: the saloon is completely bathed in light thanks to the side windows; sunshine streams into the kitchen through the windshield; the champagne and dark brown-coloured furnishing gives off a special glow, all for a truly unique ambiance.
• Sweet dreams: large spaces, light leather, shades of white with soft reflections. The Boatowner suit is aesthetically pleasing and comfortable, outfitted with anything the Boatowner might desire. Natural light illuminates the comfortable guest cabin.
2014 Azimut 40S Features and Benefits:
• The large windows provide plenty of daylight and the portholes are operable, ensuring maximum connection with the sea.
• The hard top with tinted glass inserts and option for internal shade is electrically operated, making it possible to transform the main deck at the push of a button.
• Comfort in the sun: alongside the bow cushions there is a convenient storage area with side pouches for storing objects.
• Outfitted like a pro, even in the kitchen: glass ceramic cook top, 130 -litre refrigerator with freezer, combination 17-litre oven-microwavegrill (retractable, slide out).
|Length overall (incl. pulpit)||12.24 m (40’ 2’’)|
|Hull length (incl. platform)||11.58 m (37’ 11’’)|
|Beam at main section||3.86 m (12’ 8’’)|
|Draft (incl. props at full load)||1.12 m (3’ 9’’)|
|Displacement (at full load)||12.4 t|
|Engines||2 x 480 mHP (353 kW) Cummins QSB 5.9|
|Maximum speed (performance test mass)||35 kn|
|Cruising speed (performance test mass)||30 kn|
|Fuel capacity||1100 l (290 U.S. Gal)|
|Water capacity||390 l (103 U.S. Gal)|
|Exterior styling & concept||Stefano Righini|
|Interior designer||Carlo Galeazzi|
|Keel||V-shape with angle of deadrise 17.9° aft|