2014 Azimut Flybridge 100 Leonardo
Combines sportiness and elegance. With its exclusive interior layout, it proves to be an elegant loft designed to assure owner and guests entertainment and relaxation.
The 100 Leonardo is a class of its own; a yacht of extremely refined design with uniquely stylish and dynamic lines. The superstructure is set slightly further back towards the stern to further highlight the dynamic and aggressive character of its profile, leaning further towards the horizon.
Continue reading for more information on the Azimut Flybridge 100 Leonardo.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 100 Leonardo
Very Important Personality.
A dynamic concept, spacious sun decks and unique solutions - such as the staircase that links the flybridge to the saloon or the crystal ceiling panel of the wheelhouse - make the 100 Leonardo a great ambassador for style and creativity. Exterior spaces are a feast for one’s eyes with its unique layout that breaks the traditional standards for yachts in this class. This provides the owner with the ideal boat to maximise the pleasure of entertaining and ensuring that every moment aboard is experienced as intensely as possible.
A wonderfully exclusive loft at sea. This is probably the most accurate description for the 100 Leonardo, designed to host social occasions aboard, at any time and any place, thanks to an unparalleled level of privacy. The saloon has been conceived as a space to be experienced in the most intensive way and allows for an incredible scene: flybridge, cockpit and the stern section filled with happy guests... proof of its unquestionable lively character.
Azimut Yachts materials have been designed and developed to offer users the most accurate representation of the yacht possible.
The finish, standard equipment and range of optional on offer may vary from hull to hull.
The information provided by materials (Virtual Tours, Images, videos, etc…) is for information purposes only. While Azimut Yachts endeavours to provide accurate information on this site, some may still contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Azimut Yachts makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the image or representation of the product displayed with the image or representation of the product in reality.
Azimut Yachts reserves the right to modify at any time, without notice, any content and characteristics of any yacht and megayacht, including, but not limited to, colours, materials, optionals and equipment.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 100 Leonardo Key Features:
• The 55 square metres of the Flybridge include: a Jacuzzi, two sun-pads, a chaise lounge area, and a dinette with dining area.
• Mini bar on the fly: exclusive comfort for cocktails and appetizers with friends. Equipped with sink, extra storage, 80-litre refrigerator/freezer, and ice maker.
• The bow sun-pad is a private and relaxing oasis with an inviting living area complete with sofa and double coffee table and sun-pad with ample storage space.
• Large swimming platform opens onto a garage for tenders up to 4.2 metres, with the option to accommodate two 3.2 metre jet skis.
• Comfort also at the pilot station: centrally located with UV-protected skylight.
• The large, professionally equipped kitchen is located in the crew area reached via dedicated access. It is equipped with 4 electric hobs, oven, dishwasher, microwave, 429-litre refrigerator, and 238-litre freezer.
• The dedicated main deck bar is available for drinks at any time of day. Equipped with a sink, 75-litre refrigerator/freezer, and ice maker.
• Guests are welcome: the two twin bed cabins are carefully detailed for a completely relaxing stay.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 100 Leonardo Features and Benefits:
• A loft on the water. Large open spaces, immense sunbathing areas, glamorous interiors where the furnishing leaves plenty of space for windows. Everything is designed to promote socialising, having fun, and living every moment to the fullest.
• The party can now begin. Generous spaces, unparalleled comfort, moveable sofas to create your own relaxation platform. The elegant and versatile spaces are meticulously designed to maximise the Boatowner’s enjoyment and pamper the guests.
• Voila, the suite. The first impression leaves you speechless: pure comfort, light-filled, stylish. Then the details seal the deal: the vanity area, the bathroom with double sink, and the large massage shower. Sophisticated elegance throughout the VIP and guest cabins as well.
|Length overall (incl. pulpit)||30.75 m (100’ 10’’)|
|Hull length (incl. platform)||30.45 m (99’ 11’’)|
|Beam max||7.15 m (23’ 4’’)|
|Draft (incl. props at full load)||2.02 m (6’ 7’’)|
|Displacement (at full load)||105.5 t|
|Engines||2 x 2216 mHP (1630 kW) MTU 16V 2000 M92|
|Maximum speed (performance test mass)||31 kn|
|Cruising speed (performance test mass)||20.5 kn|
|Fuel capacity||10750 l (2838 U.S. Gal)|
|Water capacity||1750 l (462 U.S. Gal)|
|Cabins||4 + 2|
|Berths||8 + 3|
|Head compartments||4 + 2|
|Exterior styling & concept||Stefano Righini|
|Interior designer||Azimut Yachts|
|Keel||V-Shape with angle of deadrise 12.3° aft|