2014 Azimut Flybridge 60
Especially designed for cruising, the Azimut Flybridge 60 is fitted with all it needs to keep you as comfortable as possible in the middle of the sea.
Being 20 meter long, the Azimut Flybridge has a 3+1 cabin configuration with 6+2 berths and its exterior design is signed by Stefano Righini. Other features offered by the Azimut Flybridge include an exterior pilot station, an option for hard top over the fly, a large and well-equipped crew cabin with two single beds and a fully equipped kitchen.
The Azimut Flybridge 60 is propelled by twin 800 MHP (588 KW) MAN R6 engines which deliver a maximum speed of 32 Knots with a cruising speed of 28 Knots.
Hit the jump for more information on the Azimut Flybridge 60.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 60
Engine:2 x 800 mHP (588 kW) MAN R6
It’s cruising time, waiting for you on board.
Design and volume, serviceable solutions to suit the need for comfort, the desire for open spaces and the need for light: all together in the perfect equilibrium of a 20-metre yacht where owner and guests can move freely, in an oasis of privacy.
Azimut Yachts materials have been designed and developed to offer users the most accurate representation of the yacht possible.
The finish, standard equipment and range of optional on offer may vary from hull to hull.
The information provided by materials (Virtual Tours, Images, videos, etc…) is for information purposes only. While Azimut Yachts endeavours to provide accurate information on this site, some may still contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Azimut Yachts makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the image or representation of the product displayed with the image or representation of the product in reality.
Azimut Yachts reserves the right to modify at any time, without notice, any content and characteristics of any yacht and megayacht, including, but not limited to, colours, materials, optionals and equipment.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 60 Key Features:
• Exterior pilot station for maximum visibility while manoeuvring and mooring. Equipped with 15.4” display.
• Option for hard top over the fly to enjoy plein air living even during the hottest hours of the day.
• More privacy: access to the crew quarters from the swimming platform.
• Large and well-equipped crew cabin with two single beds. Two entries to the stern and cockpit, operable porthole.
• High-tech and sporty pilot station. Option for a 15.4” dual touch screen display with echo sounder.
• The kitchen is fully equipped: 3-hob ceramic glass cook top, 130-litre refrigerator, 56-litre separate freezer, combination oven, and exhaust hood.
• Boatowner bathroom at full beam, with pickled oak floors and Vetrofreddo® sink.
• Bathroom accessed from the VIP cabin and the hallway, with an operable porthole and Vetrofreddo® sink.
2014 Azimut Flybridge 60 Features and Benefits:
• The ultimate in comfort. The flybridge and cockpit are among the largest in the category. For those who love socialising, they are ideal for lunches and cocktails with friends; and, for those who want something more from their yacht... there is an exclusive swimming platform lift, a private oasis surrounded by the blue of the sea.
• The ultimate in relaxation. The roominess and comfort of the spaces is celebrated by careful detailing which also provides functional separation: the saloon encourages conversation, and the kitchen easily serves the cosy dinette.
• The ultimate in well being. An uninterrupted view of the sea, an exclusive lounge, meticulous details which make all the difference... by day the Boatowner’s cabin is a private haven with large liveable spaces; by night, tranquillity and relaxation reign supreme.
|Length overall (incl. pulpit)||18.36 m (60’ 2’’)|
|Hull length (incl. platform)||17.81 m (58 ’ 5’’)|
|Beam max||5.02 m (16’ 6’’)|
|Draft (incl. props at full load)||1.37 m (4’ 6’’)|
|Displacement (at full load)||28.8 t|
|Engines||2 x 800 mHP (588 kW) MAN R6|
|Maximum speed (performance test mass)||32 kn|
|Cruising speed (performance test mass)||28 kn|
|Fuel capacity||2800 l (740 U.S. Gal)|
|Water capacity||630 l (166.45 U.S. Gal)|
|Exterior styling & concept||Stefano Righini|
|Interior designer||Azimut Yachts|
|Keel||V-shape with angle of deadrise 15.5° aft|